Could Tuesday be free to season ticket holders

Could understand folk thinking we could get a free B team ticket for an away game or something, but no.

Champions League qualifier please.

Probably same folk who think Ronaldo got his 6 pack drinking herbal life and using one of those muscle zappers

Will make a large chunk of the share raising issue a complete waste of time. Our club is owned by a company, if that company %^*& up (like last time) we won't have a football club to support

Bearing in mind the sacrifice we’ve all made including financial . Last season selling all season tickets with no access to games , it would be a good gesture from the club to include Tuesda
The club have already left st enough revenue, we need every penny to keep us on top, no thanks

You seem to think there's something wrong with trying to get as much money into the club as possible?
In general no but I think the club could have done some little things that wouldn’t have cost much as a show of appreciation for paying for 24 games without getting in. Small things like maybe giving the latest friendlies on rtv for free or automatically renewing everybody who signed up for mygers last year for this year.
I understand that the club need to maximise their income but I think giving something back would have been appreciated when a lot of fans have paid money a lot of people don’t really have to support the club

Bearing in mind the sacrifice we’ve all made including financial . Last season selling all season tickets with no access to games , it would be a good gesture from the club to include Tuesday on season ticket .
C'mon Kirky, what we all did for the last 16 months was far from what I would consider a sacrifice. Those that could rallied round and supported our club through difficult times no more no less. Going over the top at the Somme... Now there's a sacrifice

Bearing in mind the sacrifice we’ve all made including financial . Last season selling all season tickets with no access to games , it would be a good gesture from the club to include Tuesday on season ticket .
No and I wouldn’t want them to.

The whole point is that we knew we weren’t getting in and paid our money last season, that’s the sacrifice, expecting anything from the club is crazy, they thanked us for our support and that’s all we will probably get

Ffs! The club rip every fucking penny out of our hands from every angle, absolutely no chance.

In general no but I think the club could have done some little things that wouldn’t have cost much as a show of appreciation for paying for 24 games without getting in. Small things like maybe giving the latest friendlies on rtv for free or automatically renewing everybody who signed up for mygers last year for this year.
I understand that the club need to maximise their income but I think giving something back would have been appreciated when a lot of fans have paid money a lot of people don’t really have to support the club
Rangers need money more than your sentiment.

The whole point is that we knew we weren’t getting in and paid our money last season, that’s the sacrifice, expecting anything from the club is crazy, they thanked us for our support and that’s all we will probably get
Correct but It’s not all we got, we got the league title funded by our season tickets that we never got to use. There are no sacrifices at all

Impossible situation for the club really.

Charge fans for the match and you've got people moaning that their commitment hasn't been rewarded.

Give the match as a freebie and down the line you've got folk moaning that signings aren't of the quality required.

That's kind of the difference between a customer and a supporter, for me.

A customer us just expecting to get value for money. They paid for 19 home games and didn't get their moneys worth so how about a freebie to keep the customer happy.

A supporter knows its a bit of a thankless situation. Every year the club needs more and more money to keep the quality on the park. The only reliable source of that income is fans. If people can't afford to go to the game then that's a rubbish situation for them but the club needs the money. No way we can write off the revenue from 50k tickets sales. Especially after a year of making no ticket sales from all 6 home European ties.

Rangers need money more than your sentiment.
Which is absolutely fine. I’ve paid more than most over the last 18 months and I was happy do so to help the club but I do think a small gesture would have been nice.

Think we have seen from last few years there is no chance of next week or Dunfermline being free for season ticket holders. Expecting £60+ combined for both games

Folk come up with these ideas all the time. A ‘wee gesture’ a ‘show of appreciation’ which, for the poster individually, doesn’t amount to a lot. When you multiply it by circa 50,000 though, you are asking the Club to ‘give away’ huge sums of money.

Complete non-starter.

Eh, I am pretty sure the fans essentially paid for 55.

I suppose the question is whether or not 55 was worth the 21 million?

Maybe we'd rather all be sitting here with the season ticket money still in our wallets while the entirety of Scotland crows about 10 in a row?
All they're asking for is a chap on the door, a handshake and speech from Greig, King, Tavernier and Gerrard to thank them personally for their £500.

Think we have seen from last few years there is no chance of next week or Dunfermline being free for season ticket holders. Expecting £60+ combined for both games
Could see Tuesday being 25-30 with Dunfermline being more around 18 can’t really remember prices of previous seasons though

Back