Hearts tickets

Micra43

Just saw theres a few up on the website tonight, got 1 x Govan rear. Seems to be a fair few dotted around the stadium.

It genuinely pisses me off how bad our ticket release process is, it’s utterly piss with no sense to it. Its so, so shoddy given what people are asked to pay to even access tickets. A group email would take about 10 minute to generate, if that.

It genuinely pisses me off how bad our ticket release process is, it’s utterly piss with no sense to it. Its so, so shoddy given what people are asked to pay to even access tickets. A group email would take about 10 minute to generate, if that.
Exactly, I emailed mygers earlier today asking why I never got the email/notification to register for St.Mirren away, got St.Johnstone, Dundee and Brondby ones though . Won't hold my breath for a response though, IIRC the only home game one I've had was for the celtic game, nothing else since.

Looking forward to seeing away fan back at Ibrox in their allocated corner. Shame there were no Hibs fans on Sunday to see the RP red, then the equalizer, then the winning goal, then our celebrations at FT.

Can you buy a ticket via MyGers even if you already have a season ticket?

I've just ordered one ticket and realised I can't go . Thought it was a Sunday game as per usual.

Will mygers refund me? I have emailed them

Got my ticket, but once again the ticket office and communication is a shambles. I even looked on the website today to see when tickets went on sale and the only info available was for the 2 match euro package

Do I have time to become an official ticketer and flog it on here before then ?

I dont have a landline phone so don't think they'll be able verify me
Plenty of people have been added as official ticketers.
Go through the process and apply.
The ticket will shift on here no problem.

Got my ticket, but once again the ticket office and communication is a shambles. I even looked on the website today to see when tickets went on sale and the only info available was for the 2 match euro package
European games are now available as individual games.

Can you buy a ticket via MyGers even if you already have a season ticket?
Was trying to get my dad a ticket but says I can’t as got season ticket linked to my gers ! What it the criteria for the concession old man is 65 today so does he qualify for a concession going forward for general sales

Was trying to get my dad a ticket but says I can’t as got season ticket linked to my gers ! What it the criteria for the concession old man is 65 today so does he qualify for a concession going forward for general sales
Yes

If you do get to purchase a ticket it will be adult to start with look to the right hand and the drop down menu and you can change to a concession one

I bought them for games a while back sth and mygers this mustve changed now no good as i buy for family now and again also.

Any idea when these might go to general sale? Trying to get a tickets for my mate and his wee girl but won't let me buy as I have a ST already. Seems unlikely I'll manage to get them 2 together for them :(

Thank you to the posters on here for the heads up; I`ve been on the website practically all day and nothing in `ticket information`... it needs sorted when a fans` forum is the best (and I must say preferred) source of information.

The Hearts supporters are kicking off about getting the corner. They wanted more for some strange reason

They only filled 2/3rds of Tynecastle last weekend in their 2-0 win over Motherwell that took them top of the league

Who the f*ck are they kidding, fill your stadium then start bumping your gums about more away allocation

Plenty of people have been added as official ticketers.
Go through the process and apply.
The ticket will shift on here no problem.
So the forum rules are that I can't be an official ticketer unless I've been a member for a year. Stupid rule - will have to try with my luck elsewhere

My brother's trying to buy a ticket for this , he has mygers , the fixture is still on the home match section ... But the select seats button is faded out so can't be clicked.

Does anyone know if that means the match is sold out or do they realise tickets at seperate intervals ?

My brother's trying to buy a ticket for this , he has mygers , the fixture is still on the home match section ... But the select seats button is faded out so can't be clicked.

Does anyone know if that means the match is sold out or do they realise tickets at seperate intervals ?
Looks like all unsold seats have gone. However, I’m certain SeatSub seats have yet to be released, I’d keep an eye on the website regularly. These, when released, will be available to all and not just MyGers members.

Yes

If you do get to purchase a ticket it will be adult to start with look to the right hand and the drop down menu and you can change to a concession one
Isn’t the club rules that it’s the age you are in July ? I know that’s the case for season tickets maybe different for general sale but I know my dad still had to buy adult for Europe etc for the whole season after missing the deadline by two weeks in 2019.

Back