Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low silver so didn't get ticket through my gers and I've just seen the price on StubHub. Think I'll just chance it over there for a ticket instead of paying £110 on StubHub.

9.45pm, emails were out nearly 11 hours ago and still no comment regarding the collection and re-sales that are going on

The club clearly don’t give a fuck and the SLO is probably hoping this blows over without him having to make a comment

We go again tomorrow
Resales already?

Was lucky enough I was just down the 6000 steps and on to a sport options bus to airport mate, the night before in Porto was outstanding but and then pre game in braga superb, some walk to stadium but so I can imagine yous walking back up those hills hahahaha
We got couple hrs in Braga after game then bus back to Porto
Some shift that was lol

Half an hour is on the shorter side although I don't think Denmark was that bad last time :D

I'm sure that the Red Star game in Belgrade was nearer an hour and a half by the time they cleared their end
was Barcelona not a hour a half and braga was 45 mins ?

Molde was less than 50 yards from the hotel to the ground. UEFA rules meant the team had to take a bus. Hilarious. B-D

FBS
Our hotel was the one across the road from the ground. We met Paul le guen and some of the players at the hotel a bit further away near the molde supporters bar. That was a good trip spoiled by the football :))

Our hotel was the one across the road from the ground. We met Paul le guen and some of the players at the hotel a bit further away near the molde supporters bar. That was a good trip spoiled by the football :))
We stayed there too. Missed a day at the hotel as our flight had technical problems and we ended up flying up and down the Norwegian coast looking for somewhere to land in what seemed like an episode of lost. The journey in the next day on a ferry was very pictur-skew, but yeah, the football spoilt the trip.

FBS

9.45pm, emails were out nearly 11 hours ago and still no comment regarding the collection and re-sales that are going on

The club clearly don’t give a fuck and the SLO is probably hoping this blows over without him having to make a comment

We go again tomorrow

Always liable to happen with no local pick up or itineraries required. This is my biggest problem with the switch from Travel Club to MyGers, its been handled very poorly.

I've just had a look at the North stand on the proper ticket website and it is half empty. We are likely to be the only ones in it so I doubt that there will be any issues with it

The stubhub tickets my mate printed his and its a full page ticket:))

Hes pissed can he get it smaller
You print the page on A4 paper then it folds a third of a page at a time.

it was the same with the Legia tickets, Midtjylland tickets and Leverkuesen tickets if we had the chance to use them

You print the page on A4 paper then it folds a third of a page at a time.

it was the same with the Legia tickets, Midtjylland tickets and Leverkuesen tickets if we had the chance to use them
Does it work then mate?

Does it work then mate?
I haven't tried it with ours yet as I can't be bothered getting the printer out and set up. I stillhave the other two somewhere and it did with them.

The Germans must have realised how daft we are as the leverkusen one had dotted lines showing you where to fold it :))

Might well be stating the obvious, but feel the need to point out that they don’t use the Euro in Denmark.

Just in case anyone is getting their Euros in ;)

Glad I have a Caxton currency card, you can have 15 different currencies on the card. The last time I was in Copenhagen, popped over to Malmö and tried to use Danish Kroner, and shop said no. Simply went on the app and switched the amount required from Danish Kroner to Swedish Kroner. Took me 30 seconds.

I'm assuming that means you are planning on staying in the Airport, and not one of the airport hotels. Your issue here is that you are expected to put the address of where you are staying in Ireland. I've no idea if Dublin Airport would be acceptable or if the airport garda would allow you to do this if there is still covid restrictions. If you put a Northern Ireland address on the PLF, that's pretty much it, they've no further interest in you.

Theoretically, once you are landslide, you are now on a travelling to GB ticket and you will likely already have a boarding pass. However, security gates may not open until 4am. Pity, as there actually are sleeping pods just past T1 security. I'd just email the airport asking them if you will be able to sit in the airport overnight as you are arriving at 11pm and leaving at 7am. Send 5 emails, first answer to 3 wins!

FBS
Yeah, that was the plan. Just spend a few hours in the airport rather than try and sort out a hotel for what won't be for much more than five hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back