Brondby Away, Copenhagen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
“This was supposed to be brought in to stop people buying tickets and selling on” How was Mygers supposed to stop this exactly?
Don’t know how it can be stopped but it was the clubs fantasy that people would only buy tickets that they’d be using themselves :D

I got a 3 day one for calling them the t word despite someone else doing it no bother in same thread some strange decisions at times
Red usernames on a wee power trip, quite sad really.
A got a ban October 2020 for asking if the conductors were back on trains yet in the lounge

The reason for the ban was asking advice on how to dodge fares :)) :)) :))

Starting to think that myself mate, surely its Rangers fans who are snapping up the large % of tickets there? If not all of them, all at the expense of lining some Dane's pockets of course!!
The attendance for the Sparta Prague game there was 18’000 which is just over half full. There’s a real chance we end up getting the whole stand more or less to ourselves.

For anyone that was in Vienna this happened.

“This was supposed to be brought in to stop people buying tickets and selling on” How was Mygers supposed to stop this exactly?
See below, that was how it was sold to us at the time, we knew that was rubbish but no one would listen. The club are either naive, stupid, both or don't care as long as the money keeps rolling in.

Of course people prefer postage as it helps those that are at it and it doesn't affect those on high points who aren't affected by those who are at it.

Fortunately tickets are usually available in home ends so for the regular travellers who don't get tickets it isn't hard to get them.

Two of us ex 14 pointers in N1 :))

Don’t know how it can be stopped but it was the clubs fantasy that people would only buy tickets that they’d be using themselves :D
Don’t believe anybody at the club thought that for a minute m8,because it’s literally impossible to be stopped.

The only reason ticket collection some places seemed like a shambles was because bus loads would arrive at the one time making it messy.

A thousand tickets to be collected spread out through a morning and afternoon is literally a piece of piss to organise.

No one is running buses to Copenhagen
Your last statement is not true. I’m on a bus and glad my match ticket will be in my pocket, as faced many a long wait getting tickets at the host city venue.

What bus running to Copenhagen? Is it one from Germany? If so you’re talking 50 people the times I’m talking about is ten buses arriving within an hour of each other everyone pished etc

It’s no real comparison with Copenhagen this time
10 buses!! Must have been a small game, we normally run 15-17

All joking aside. The pick-up from local hotels is a nightmare and never stopped the passing on of tickets. I would also imagine in these COVID times no hotel wants bus loads of non residents pitching up en masse.

A got a ban October 2020 for asking if the conductors were back on trains yet in the lounge

I think a lot of us have been banned at some point. I got a ban for criticising Kenny McDowall and again for asking for help with a ticket for Aberdeen away.

Me in my pal in the upper next block down from the away end. Probably just bunch up in the lower beside away end it sounds like thats where the party is.

I got a time out not long ago for something equally as innocent. They really do love a power trip.

I got a Rangers end ticket, I was not confident I would get 1 so last week I paid £75 for a ticket on Stubhub, section N2

Anybody had bother buying their ticket. One of our group, every time he clicks to buy his ticket, it loops him round to the start of the process again. He's had the same issue since last night.

The problem is the scheme.
If you give everyone 15 points when a European game comes round,then everyone applies and everyone moves forward by 15 points.
It is supposed to be a loyalty scheme but that doesn’t give any benefit to those who actually pay for a ticket and a their trip abroad (I do appreciate that many more would do this if they had access to tickets.)
Take away games domestically too.Those getting the tickets (again appreciate getting them) you currently don’t get any points added for buying and attending.
Apparently they will now get added at the end of the season.
To make MyGers more interesting and engaging,everyone should have their own MyGers dashboard that they can log into (easily) and see their points getting added along they way,not waiting months on end till they see where they stand.
It seems the only sure fire way of getting and accruing points is to buy programmes,champions wall,Edmiston House,RTV etc. they add the points for these,although not that quickly..
Always Rangers,always rewarded.
Rant over :))
100%. I’m not ashamed to admit that domestic games is what I’m most interested in and if applying for Indy knowing that I had next to no chance of a ticket for Europe got me 15 points I would be all over it.

Anybody had bother buying their ticket. One of our group, every time he clicks to buy his ticket, it loops him round to the start of the process again. He's had the same issue since last night.

Tell him to try incognito mode on his computer or try it on a phone/laptop

That might change with the newbies going. I've seen a few in the past wanting their own seats in a near empty stand :))
Will bare that in mind, to be honest with you apart from Vienna a couple of years back all
my travels in Europe were pre 2009 going back to Dortmund 1995, it was just a case then
please yourself where you went in your section.

Will bare that in mind, to be honest with you apart from Vienna a couple of years back all
my travels in Europe were pre 2009 going back to Dortmund 1995, it was just a case then
please yourself where you went in your section.
You’re in the home end though, and could be surrounded by locals. It’s not the same

Is it for ticket only or the day trip?

I just paid the day trip there using my phone. Took less than a minute. Ideal.

In your case you travelled because of the game, the people I’m meaning is the bams that travel over for a bevvy with their pals and don’t care about the game

Thankfully I wasn’t anywhere near Amsterdam but I seen it in Vienna

Vienna was full of bams on their first European trip

If the TC was kept separate from Mygers and a fee paid then only people who wanted to go to European games would by it (no Mygers point incentives). The TC could then be run as it was before (not perfect but a hell of a lot better than what we have now). When I first joined TC I applied for 3 Champions League games I my 1st year. Didn't get a ticket for any of them but got a point each for applying. Next season started on 3 points and got a ticket for every game I applied for. Compare that to now. Could take years for someone to get enough points through Mygers to actually get a ticket. Plus knowing your TC points allowed you to plan trips a lot earlier (saving a lot of money) because you pretty much knew if you were going to get a ticket or not.

If the TC was kept separate from Mygers and a fee paid then only people who wanted to go to European games would by it (no Mygers point incentives). The TC could then be run as it was before (not perfect but a hell of a lot better than what we have now). When I first joined TC I applied for 3 Champions League games I my 1st year. Didn't get a ticket for any of them but got a point each for applying. Next season started on 3 points and got a ticket for every game I applied for. Compare that to now. Could take years for someone to get enough points through Mygers to actually get a ticket. Plus knowing your TC points allowed you to plan trips a lot earlier (saving a lot of money) because you pretty much knew if you were going to get a ticket or not.
Completely agree but it doesn’t suit the agenda for some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back