2026 world cup. Lots of teams and games

IMG-1739.gif

Somewhat selfish viewpoint here but I am for it as it may give Northern Ireland a chance to qualify for the WC first time since 1986 as I am a lifetime NI supporter. I also live in Scotĺand now and I support them and I want Scotland to qualify.

Apart from that the fact that there are 3 hosts nations, USA, Canada and Mexico means they will play a total of 9 matches and have to be 1st seeds in the groups.

It will probably be a situation of choosing who you want to follow in the group stages and not taking in every match.

Somewhat selfish viewpoint here but I am for it as it may give Northern Ireland a chance to qualify for the WC first time since 1986 as I am a lifetime NI supporter. I also live in Scotĺand now and I support them and I want Scotland to qualify.

Apart from that the fact that there are 3 hosts nations, USA, Canada and Mexico means they will play a total of 9 matches and have to be 1st seeds in the groups.

It will probably be a situation of choosing who you want to follow in the group stages and not taking in every match.

Think it's only an extra 2 spaces for Europe mate so any extra chance to qualify is minimal.

It will dilute the quality but as usual I cannot wait. Shame will miss a lot of the games with the time difference however. Will probably book a week off work to watch some of the groups.

Some going that 8 nations in Europe won’t know if they’ve qualified till March 31st 2026.

Latest posts

Back