A Big "Thank You" to all concerned

Fall on B/Loan , last Sunday after the game whilst on my way home I suffered a small heart attack. I was fortunate enough to have plenty of bears around me who came to my assistance, thanks to all concerned, especially Emma. Now on the mend.
Take it easy and speedy recovery mate WATP

I didnae think we were that bad on Sunday aswell .

All joking aside glad to hear you are on the mend take care.

WATP

Good to hear you’re on the mend. Reassures you that people are generally caring to their fellow men. Hope you’re back soon to see 55.

Great to hear you're on the mend, rest for while before heading back to football lol

WATP

Fall on B/Loan , last Sunday after the game whilst on my way home I suffered a small heart attack. I was fortunate enough to have plenty of bears around me who came to my assistance, thanks to all concerned, especially Emma. Now on the mend.
So good to hear, all the best my good man a speedy recovery and well done to the bears around you.

122kp06.jpg

Delightful news that you pulled through and wish you a speedy recovery. Cyber pint to all those involved in assisting you!

Great to hear, take it easy fellow bear and speedy recovery, well done and hats off to all who aided this man especially Emma, what a great family The Rangers are, simply the best.

Back