Albania V Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody actually know how this uefa league works so if scotland beat israel on tues and top the group what happens next ??
We get into the Euro Qualifying playoffs against the other group winners of section c. If any of those teams qualify through the normal method the playoff place go to the next team in their nations league group.

Think both were. I’m sure McGregor went to Lochend School in Easterhouse.
Yeah was at school with cousins of mine rangers daft apparently dno why he ended up there not ashamed to admit him and forrest are good players not as good as the media would have you believe but good players none the less

England v Scotland in that tournament thing next year? That'd put some spice back into international football.

Yeah was at school with cousins of mine rangers daft apparently dno why he ended up there not ashamed to admit him and forrest are good players not as good as the media would have you believe but good players none the less

They are mate. I played up there as a boy, mind you I’m old enough to be McGregors da :cool:

"SCOTLAND WIN 4-0!"

GN649.png

Hes been brilliant for Bournemouth this season, currently holds the most assists in the premier league.

For a mickey mouse team ( I can admit it ) we have some good players down here, Wilson playing well and scoring for England, Brooks MOM for Wales last night and tonight Fraser scoring and an assist to go with it.

1st half Grezda was scorching everyone but he had no other players on his level to work with.
Looks like he will have a big part to play now, get Barisic back and firing and........

Lets fcking go

For a mickey mouse team ( I can admit it ) we have some good players down here, Wilson playing well and scoring for England, Brooks MOM for Wales last night and tonight Fraser scoring and an assist to go with it.
Brooks looks like an outstanding talent, seen him quite a bit for Sheffield United last season and he was brilliant then.

Good luck to them. I haven’t followed the national side since the mid 80s but they are the country of my birth so I never wish them ill. It’s not just Scotland but international football in general I find a pain in the backside. They really should limit them to the summer months. Four times since the league kicked off we’ve had it disrupted for Internationsls. Add in the winter break and it’s been a stop, start, stop, start League Championship. It’s very difficult to get any run of form going with all these interruptions

If I read things right only those in League A can win it. That renders the rest of the competition meaningless. They’re currently trying to talk up Tuesdays game, but it’s bollocks. Even if they win and top the group they still need to qualify for the European championships if they’re to go up to league B. If that happens they still can’t win it and need to win their group in two years time plus qualify for Euro 2022 to get into League A and finally have a crack at winning the thing. Miraculous as that would be. For countries like Scotland it just seems pointless as they will no doubt end up staying where they are

I think they will beat Israel and make the playoffs against the other group C winners.

Serbia are the best of all the group C teams imo

This is by far the best route for Scotland to qualify.

Brutal game, Albania are woeful.

Gredza played well when he had the ball, the formation gave Albania no chance from kick off.

Our boy was close to loseing it at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back