Ally on Talksport

Well done Super. So proud of him for that, he must be in agony yet a beautiful tribute for his old friend.

For all the laughing and joking Ally does and the cheeky chappy image he has he really is made of strong stuff.
He must have just found out after doing his stint on the breakfast show. To be able to do that more or less straight away after finding out must have been hellish for him.

Massive respect for McCoist you can clearly see he is really struggling to keep it together at times but his genuine love and respect for Walter shines through.

Incredible strength of character from McCoist. The only person that comes close to Walters legendary status

The absolute strength of Ally to do that is unreal.

Ally just has that effect on you, I was in tears listening to him speak about Walter up until the line about locking him out on the balcony and then was able to have a wee laugh.

Incredibly sad day.

Barely holding it together watching that at work. All credit to Ally for being able to do that.
I’ve never felt so sad as a Rangers man as I am today.
What memories we’ve all go to look back on, though! Wee malt tonight and a look back over the archives
God Bless you Walter

Back