Amanda, Queen of Newcastle

I find it interesting when people start moaning on moral grounds of this takeover.

Would all the same people be disgusted if they had instead bought us and told Gerrard he had an unlimited pot of cash, Ibrox would be massively updated and the surrounding area transformed?

I for one would be delighted and I’m guessing so would almost everyone else.

Good on the Geordie supporters, after suffering fat Mike for years they are due a bit of success.

totally off topic but WTF has she done to herself, google her, there some cracking pictures of her only a few years ago ( work safe) Actually was a very pretty lady.

A devious woman who it would appear has been desperate to bring the Saudis to the EPL for some time, failed company`s and dubious relationships with all and sundry make her perfect for the premier league

Interesting that Steve Bruce has retained the role of manager in the face of such speculation. I have no doubt he won't be there in the long term, but it will be interesting to see what, if any, effect this has on him and his players in the games to come.
Hopefully he'll give zero fucks and set them in the path to the championship. Would be hilarious to see the richest club in the world start in the second tier.

A devious woman who it would appear has been desperate to bring the Saudis to the EPL for some time, failed company`s and dubious relationships with all and sundry make her perfect for the premier league
I think it’s more likely that the Saudi’s have wanted to come to the EPL for some time and she’s been charged with making it happen.

She’s not holding the aces here.

She is just the acceptable face put in to keep the English sweet.
She will have no say whatsoever and will just be the mouthpiece for the Saudis.
The Saudis have no time for women whatsoever, woman are treated less the dogs over there.
No way on earth will any woman have any real power.

Slightly off topic but I didn’t actually realise how rich the new owners are, apparently worth somewhere around 320billion. They could buy Man City around 50 times and still be worth more than their owners by a hefty margin. Into the realm of money that you can’t even comprehend, it’s nuts.

I read she borrowed a lot of wonga from Ashley (but her friends claim she didn't need it for NUFC takeover).
I wonder if she has little money but hopes to sell her share on the back of improvements using Saudi cash)

Quite surprised she stuck in on this deal with having Huntington's disease, stress can't have done her much good surely?

Back