As far back as I can remember it’s always been “The Piggery” .

Considering bbc weather announcers during prime time viewing - feel free to refer to Ibrox as castle grey skull (or whatever equally derogatory term she used) with impunity - they've got some cheek (as always) taking issue with the traditional term used by other clubs as well as us, for their midden
Still nothing changes
It amuses me that they are ignorant to the fact that Castle Greyskull belonged to the good guys (He Man).

It’s the piggery ,always has been always will be .

Folk say Tattiedome etc ,call it how you see fit ,growing up it was always the piggery , I didn’t even have to think about the word,it has always been the piggery as if part of my normal vocabulary,growing up in North Ayrshire it was more that acceptable and of course still is .

Give them hell on Saturday ,even if the team isn’t 100% there’s no excuse for the bears not to be on top form .
Also Glitterdome.

Wait till the courts start saying it’s sectarian.
yes your honour i did say parkheed is a piggery but they said i come from Castle Greyskull.

I used to call it the piggery,,,call it the paedodrome or the chamber of secrets now.

Always been the piggery. Always will be. It's what it is.

As for the drama being created about someone working for Rangers calling it that. Laughable doesn't even cover it. It's not even remotely that offensive.

It's always been the piggery even the seagulls fly upside down when they are over it even they know it's not worth shiting on

I get the feeling that we Rangers fans have had enough and we will not accept anymore sh.t being thrown at us. F.ck them it’s the piggery and if that’s sectarian take me to jail you feckwits.

Always has been, always will be.
LolBN7d.gif

Correct

When Celtic moved there
The land was originally a piggery
I always felt like boaking whenever I walked in that place, it wasn't dog shit; it was a mixture of human faeces and pigshit.

Only about five years ago all the season ticket holders were sent letters asking them to think of their fellow supporters and bathe before they came there as there had been complaints from the decent support re. the stench of unwashed bodies.

I suppose the likes of Shitey Sean will use the toilet paper shortage as an excuse now.

I've got a memory of being at the piggery in the late 70's early 80's & when we chanted parkheids a piggery for long periods before kick-off

Always been the piggery for me. I do still smile about the car park chant from years ago though.

Does no-one else automatically think of Goodfellas when reading the title to this post and then getting rags to riches in their head?

Truly a piggery.
Lost count of the times I would walk down the steps from our end into a pool of piss that covered your shoes. Even worse on a wet day. The street urchins that hung around there looked right out of Deliverance.

Back