bets for the weekend?

Iv got hearts to win, both teams to score. Lafferty to score.lafferty and brown both to get booked.and celtic to get at least 6 corners 147/1

9jTEQ4J.png

Windass on the bench.

Had a 5 fold on 30/1 £10 on and Villa score in last minute for it to win..but cashed out for £65 in 80th minute. Faaaaaack

Had an acca that I didn’t really check the odds on.
Man U
Marseilles
Hearts
Dundee U
Middlesbrough
Chelsea
Wigan
Fulham
Sunderland to draw
Everton
Derby
Rangers
Hibs

54502/1 :rolleyes:

So cheers Wigan and Fulham you cunts

Good to see the Sky super boost landing today at 10/1.

Looking tomorrow at this treble at 2/1:

Rangers Liverpool Man City

Anyone having issues withdrawing from skybet??

Withdrew hours ago ti paypal and still not in. Usually in within 30 mins or so

1/3 for us to win tomorrow is one of the best prices I've seen in a long time. The next game at Ibrox v St Mirren in February, we will be 1/7 or 1/8.

I'll be hammering that price for tomorrow.

I don’t really gamble but Rangers at 1/3 seems a good bet to me. A couple of hundred and win £60, or am I tempting fate.

Had over 2.5 doals in the Wolves and Derby games. Stuck it on the Bears win, over 2.5 in the Arsenal and Hibs games.

i see the tims are slight favs to win on tuesday, athens 7/4 seems hufe

Gone 15 quid on liverpool southampton man city rangers -1 returns 126

Stuck 150 on us -1 at 10/11

Both on bet365

Won £50 a 10/1 treble yesterday - Aberdeen (I know), Aston Villa (close one!) and Crystal Palace (great price).

Today I'll be putting on Rangers -1 at around evens, or maybe -2 at 17/10 (I think).

You can get Rangers HT & FT at close to evens too; I'll be shocked if we're not winning by halftime but that might be my soaring optimism talking.

Nice bet Shawlands-Bear. The odds on Rangers -1 and HT/FT are coming down. Struggling to get 8/11 never mind evens.

Correct score of any Rangers win of us scoring 4 or more is 4/1 but I just can't see us scoring that many. -2 probably best value bet.

Back