Black history month - your favourite black Rangers players.

Same here, loved the big guy.

The way commentators said his name on fifa/pro evo sounded like dracula from sesame street.

DaAaAaAarsheeeeeVeeeel

The 10 minute rant Spew Keevins did on Super score board about how JCD '' Just isn't shaped like a footballer '' Complaining about the big mans size and how easy it was to just shoulder folk off the ball. I don't think it was a dig at his size as in fat, he was just greetin because he was too big.

And of course, his celebration.

I only wished we had him when he was younger, he would have been a demon for us.
Yeah, JCD reminded me of an NFL Running Back, like Marcus Allen (Raiders)
or Walter Payton (Bears ;))

Never though of any Rangers player by their skin colour or religion and let it alter my opinion of their work as a Rangers Player but now the question asked....

Given my age Rod Wallace or Alfie...

Since I’ve been following the famous (2006 ish) first player that springs to mind without having a big think is Sone Aluko. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):cool:

Walters was absolutely brilliant, if he hadn't been in between Cooper and Laudrup I think he would be revered even more.

Skill, pace, attitude and goals.

Loved watching him in Royal Blue.
Strictly speaking he was between Cooper and Huistra.

I vetted the rest of your post for accuracy and you'll be glad to know it passes though:)

Mark Walters
Rod Wallace
Marvin Andrews
Big Ehiogu
Russell Latapy
Maurice Edu
& the current generation at the club.

The correct answer is Mark Walters. He was utterly superb and so entertaining. The whole stadium would rise in awe, when he was on the ball.

Big Marv
Gio
Morelos
DaMarcus Beasley (Who remembers the guy on the radio thinking his name was Da Beasley? )
Wallace
Tav

Back