Bury FC phoenix club

Tonight we were back in action with a 2 - 0 away win at Cheadle which puts us on top of the league

Tonight we were back in action with a 2 - 0 away win at Cheadle which puts us on top of the league

Here are the highlights

Isle of Man away on Saturday evening

Isle of Man away on Saturday evening

Hope everyone has a great trip and Bury get the 3 points and I will be watching via the live stream.

Hope everyone has a great trip and Bury get the 3 points and I will be watching via the live stream.
After the team plane could not land yesterday due to fog, and a massive effort to get the team to the IoM this morning, the game has been played and Bury got an excellent 2 - 0 away win
Congratulations to all concerned with Bury FC

Today's game is given the go ahead.
This is the repeat game of our first game of the season when it was deemed Bury had an ineligible player who came on as a sub for the last 5 minutes when we were 4 - 1 up, the final result was 5 - 1. We were docked an additional 3 points, the game result was expunged.
So here we go again to try and win the game again

This is the repeat game of our first game of the season when it was deemed Bury had an ineligible player who came on as a sub for the last 5 minutes when we were 4 - 1 up, the final result was 5 - 1. We were docked an additional 3 points, the game result was expunged.
I think a first for this word on FF. well done sir.

Good luck today.

Expunged Loyal.

A hard won 1 - 0 victory keeps us at the top of the league
We are trying to match you guys, another great result for the GERS

Get ready for deciding the away kit colours for next season
Oh my days!!!!

Get ready for deciding the away kit colours for next season
Oh my days!!!!

Fairly obvious where my vote is going! :))

Watched a documentary on bbc iPlayer about the bury situation last month.

Is the old girl still hand cuffing herself to the drainpipes at Gigg Lane?

After the doubt of whether the game might be called off due to the rain, another home victory was just what we needed

Bury 2 - 1 Lower Breck

Absolute joke of a punishment, there's only one club in the division that such a sanction would have a serious effect on.

Appeal Hearing Result

Our appeal on the sanctions for charges relating to offensive supporter behaviour in September last year, has been dismissed.

We will be required to play our next two home games behind closed doors. These are against Barnoldswick Town next Tuesday (12th) and Charnock Richard the following Saturday, 16th March.

We are allowed to produce a live stream broadcast of the Barnoldswick game but not the Charnock Richard fixture.

We will continue to work with the Manchester FA on tackling the serious issues that have been highlighted throughout the case. We, as a club, strive for a game which is free from discrimination and accessible and welcoming for all.

There are number of operational challenges we are now working through, including the refund of tickets. Please bear with us as we finalise these, and further details will be provided in due course.

In the meantime, if you have any ticketing queries the club can be contacted via email by clicking below

Absolute joke of a punishment, there's only one club in the division that such a sanction would have a serious effect on.

Appeal Hearing Result

Our appeal on the sanctions for charges relating to offensive supporter behaviour in September last year, has been dismissed.

We will be required to play our next two home games behind closed doors. These are against Barnoldswick Town next Tuesday (12th) and Charnock Richard the following Saturday, 16th March.

We are allowed to produce a live stream broadcast of the Barnoldswick game but not the Charnock Richard fixture.

We will continue to work with the Manchester FA on tackling the serious issues that have been highlighted throughout the case. We, as a club, strive for a game which is free from discrimination and accessible and welcoming for all.

There are number of operational challenges we are now working through, including the refund of tickets. Please bear with us as we finalise these, and further details will be provided in due course.

In the meantime, if you have any ticketing queries the club can be contacted via email by clicking below
Not great news.

Yeah, it seems that the punishment is tailored to the club rather than the crime.
It's utterly disproportionate.
The decision is totally ludicrous
Whilst the club is doing it's very best to support Kick it Out and prevent discrimination of any sort, we have witnessed the WBA v Wolves game being held up for a pitch invasion and fighting, Reading brought the game to a halt, every game has its incidents, but will these other clubs be made to play behind closed doors??
Man City and Man Utd - far worse, no punishment
EASY target .. Bury

Appeal Hearing Result

A further club update is below

The two games behind closed doors will be streamed live and you may be able to watch them free of charge

The next game on Saturday is away at Irlam

Last edited:
The first of the " behind closed doors" games is tonight, against Barnoldswick Town - known as Barlick - and is being streamed.
It is free to season ticket holders but £6.99 to the rest
Weather permitting of course

Half time and Bury are winning 1 - 0

The missing crowd, the missing atmosphere is a wierd thing.

Second half we gifted them 2 goals

Lost 1 - 2 a bad defeat

Last edited:
On Saturday Bury played the second of their 'behind closed doors' game against Charnock Richard
It was not a good performance but was good enough to finish 2 - 2
Slipped from the top spot but we go again on Tuesday at home against Ramsbottom Utd

All has been quiet as the rain prevented the Tuesday game and there was no Saturday game, so deciding the away kit continues

What sort of attendance do Bury pull in? Just asking, because I was at the Radcliffe game yesterday with a friend of mine from there, with an attendance of over 1800, he said because Bury don't have the crowds the used to, they are going to watch Radcliffe instead not sure if true or not

What sort of attendance do Bury pull in? Just asking, because I was at the Radcliffe game yesterday with a friend of mine from there, with an attendance of over 1800, he said because Bury don't have the crowds the used to, they are going to watch Radcliffe instead not sure if true or not
Usually somewhere about 3k.

I'm pretty sure Bury would have had the higher attendances when they groundshared with Radcliffe the past couple of seasons.

Where has the time gone, we are closing in on the end of the season, already.
So how is the table looking now?

1 Wythenshawe Town 42 45 86
2 Wythenshawe 40 58 84
3 Bury 40 54 81

Next up
Bury v Wythenshawe on Saturday

Your friend is mistaken
Last two games behind closed doors
Last home games Before that are

Where has the time gone, we are closing in on the end of the season, already.
So how is the table looking now?

1 Wythenshawe Town 42 45 86
2 Wythenshawe 40 58 84
3 Bury 40 54 81

Next up
Bury v Wythenshawe on Saturday

4212 watched today as
Bury were winning 1 - 0 in the 98th minute
The ref awards Wythenshawe a penalty in the 99th minute, and you guessed it
A 1 - 1 draw

Feels worse than a defeat !!

Next up on Saturday

Bury v AFC Liverpool

A special services day as in the link below

All has been quiet as the rain prevented the Tuesday game and there was no Saturday game, so deciding the away kit continues

It has been chosen

Next up on Saturday

Bury v AFC Liverpool

Thats excellent from the club

Next up on Saturday

Bury v AFC Liverpool

A 3 - 0 home victory today
Games are running out fast

Back