Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

This just reinforces the suspicion that we will never see K*v*n K*lly or J*ck McG*nn in front of an independent public inquiry to give evidence and answer questions.

The Class Action, if successful, effectively will be the most imminent way of calling them guilty lauders.

We hope & expect success.

There is very much media interest as BN94 has mentioned. Even today we have been in contact with various parties.

We KNOW that our work is being used by a number of people in a number of ways.

I’ll say no more currently.

The Class Action, if successful, effectively will be the most imminent way of calling them guilty lauders.

There is very much media interest as BN94 has mentioned. Even today we have been in contact with various parties.

We all support the victims in living in the hope that the "players" in this scandalous saga are forced to appear and give evidence.

How does he know to plead not guilty with alzeimers, surely he could quite easily plead guilty if he doesn't know what he is doing, I am not trying to make a joke here who decides what

Keep at it Grigo.

Probably an ignorant question - can be be tried in absentia?

Justice is not being seen to be done - (sorry for using a terrible modern phrase) the optics of this is making Scots Law look pathetic frankly.
Not ignorant, i was thinking same thing. But cant find any answer

Moving lawyers and Judges around like pawns on a chessboard in order to get the legal decision they want. Sounds very familiar also in Scotland.

Exactly it. The truth is this is all way bigger than Francis Cairney. It’s not just him they are protecting.

Be interesting if every criminal waiting trial said nah can’t be bothered I’m not fit. I’ll just wait my turn have the old guy see justice.

Exactly it. The truth is this is all way bigger than Francis Cairney. It’s not just him they are protecting.

Be interesting if every criminal waiting trial said nah can’t be bothered I’m not fit. I’ll just wait my turn have the old guy see justice.

There is no doubt that the Glasgow PF Office, indeed also the Crown Office, have been destabilised by corruption, the " lost evidence " at the effigies trial confirmed that reality.

Not a fan of Scotlands judiciary, obviously but Gerard Bonnar, seriously.

Observers on here will recall in a previous trial at Hamilton Sheriff Court the learned Sheriff Daniel Kelly QC made certain observations about there being no evidence that certain people named in the course of evidence at the trial knew anything.

This is how they operate in order to escape justice. All is explained in the first 5 minutes of this video. You won't look at the Crown Office in the same light ever again.

What a powerful speech from someone who knows what they are talking about. It frustrates me no end that with all the moves towards rewriting history and cancel culture that this corrupt organisation can not only continue to function but can continue to prosper.

Quite incredible video that. Would love to hear how they counter that from one of their own. A corrupt and rotten organisation right to the core.

They genuinely believe that their own Canon Law supersedes and overrules the law of the land in any country they are operating. They have their own Judges and lawyers to manipulate and navigate Court cases in order to arrive at the " correct " verdict, that is if cases ever arrive at Court due to earlier corruption in police forces.

Yep.

gn16.png

Never going to see this in court
You may be right. The bastard could die before justice is served. The other issue being they may judge that he’s not fit to stand trial.
Spotlight and our associates strongly disagree with the latter.
They also say he is unfit to attend court. Again this simply isn’t true.
Anyone that can communicate with his neighbour, and also go shopping alone in our opinion can definitely attend court.
How do we know this? We have the footage of this on more than one occasion.
Also let me add that this daily journey takes him past a school.
Spotlight will one day show this. Unfortunately at the moment we have to follow procedure.

Back