Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

They still try to separate this it's utterly disgusting. Why not throw £1m at every person abused and come out the other end as doing the correct thing. Baffled why no media actually pick up how desirable and money motivated all the denials are.

They still try to separate this it's utterly disgusting. Why not throw £1m at every person abused and come out the other end as doing the correct thing. Baffled why no media actually pick up how desirable and money motivated all the denials are.

Just suppose that their defence of separate entity was indeed air tight and they had documentation to prove it. They are still responsible for the recruitment to run the operation and actively sought out convicted paedophiles to do so. Someone has to cut the cord on this whole horrific affair and treat them with the criminal contempt they deserve.

The tsunami of disgrace and disgust unfolding from all things Celtic over decades continues, the serial liars and protectors from all corners very much active ?
"Above all the club must remain clean "
The behaviour of multiple administrations and govern authorities have fallen short in there behaviour and standards. Core values, honesty, integrity, objectivity and impartiality in very short supply. Accountability seemingly not high on the agenda.
Hundreds of victims deserve better !
The wait for justice has been and remains too long.

I know we can't discuss it much as the trial is upcoming, but from a quick search i believe the procedural hearing for the class action suit is still to go ahead on Monday?

Hopefully this will be further steps down the right road to justice for the victims.

Disgraceful.

I hope this cow is held to account for this one day.
She already got away with a defence of I don't recall or remember. Her party control the police and judiciary. She deliberately left out religious and sporting bodies of an inquest. She held back a football inquest and when it finally happened just look what information was left out and who was put in charge. Guilty as sin in all matters and won't face backlash on any of it from her followers. She sickens me to the point I have to change channels if she is on TV. There is history my with family that will never be forgotten or forgiven and I hope she pays for all her misdeeds. As evil as it comes behind a mask Darth Vader would be proud of

She already got away with a defence of I don't recall or remember. Her party control the police and judiciary. She deliberately left out religious and sporting bodies of an inquest. She held back a football inquest and when it finally happened just look what information was left out and who was put in charge. Guilty as sin in all matters and won't face backlash on any of it from her followers. She sickens me to the point I have to change channels if she is on TV. There is history my with family that will never be forgotten or forgiven and I hope she pays for all her misdeeds. As evil as it comes behind a mask Darth Vader would be proud of
And as a result of her and her parties shocking attitude towards children that were  abused at this club, they should also be prosecuted for their complete and absolute failure to help these poor souls when they knew what was going on.

HELL MEND THEM.

Heard her sycophantic rhetoric re the Yanks detaining the Lockerbie bomb maker , what a cheek released the other bomber under compassionate grounds even though he showed no compassion for the victims both on land and in the air, but she also supports takes the lead from SF/IRA so can explain her viewpoint with terrorists now if they were Unionist terrorists then...........

Its plainly obvious that Celtic reverted to type and just got rid of him and never bothered contacting the Police or the SFA as McCafferty went on to work with two other clubs after his probably advised holiday in Ireland.

Did Fergus McCann or anyone at CFC inform the police or the SFA about McCaffertys behaviour?

Another lie swept under the carpet

Its plainly obvious that Celtic reverted to type and just got rid of him and never bothered contacting the Police or the SFA as McCafferty went on to work with two other clubs after his probably advised holiday in Ireland.

Did Fergus McCann or anyone at CFC inform the police or the SFA about McCaffertys behaviour?

Another lie swept under the carpet
Must be an Oirish protocol after all Hibernian never let on re Neely and an alleged incident at Ibrox which Timothy thinks is more shocking than the decades of abuse at theirs.

Must be an Oirish protocol after all Hibernian never let on re Neely and an alleged incident at Ibrox which Timothy thinks is more shocking than the decades of abuse at theirs.

Gordon Neely was sacked for a verbal comment. The abuse was non-physical and i am in no way trying to minimalise this.. all abuse against children is heinous but trying to compare this one incident as worse than what went on at their own club is simply deplorable behaviour.

Gordon Neely was sacked for a verbal comment. The abuse was non-physical and i am in no way trying to minimalise this.. all abuse against children is heinous but trying to compare this one incident as worse than what went on at their own club is simply deplorable behaviour.
Had this one plenty.
I have the same reply as you’ve used but add on that he was also never allowed to back into the club.

One question I have about the kid at Ibrox, was his father a policeman?

Stein praised for lifting the European Cup.........would have been praised more highly if only he lifted a phone, kicking out a coach to protect a seperate entity(sic) and when he came back a few years later where was Stein's morals then why did he not resign or go to the POLICE or again lift that phone or tip off a sycophantic reporter ? Another like Burns who died too young to be held to account.

If Hibs had any decency

Had this one plenty.

I have the same reply as you’ve used but add on that he was also never allowed to back into the club.
Don't forget Hibs part in Neely ending up at Ibrox. The Hibs Chairman got told of rumours spreading that Neely was abusing kids there and to protect Hibs name they let him go, not sacked but let go then shamefully watched him walk into a job at Ibrox involving kids

Throwing money at the victims is not the answer in my opinion
Throwing the perpetrators and the ones that have covered this up in jail for a long time is the answer as it acts as a deterrent
To be honest I think hanging is to good for them but we live in such times that these scum bags have rights and they are using these rights to delay and obstruct justice.
They are also aided by people in certain positions, “the good name of the club comes first” mentality is still prevalent in the upper echelons of Scottish government and football
Sturgeon ignoring historical cases…..does this mean if you committed murder 30 years ago you should not be punished
There is nothing hard about this whole sordid affair
Start at the top with the two Ex Directors, you know the one who has developed selective amnesia and the other who can’t cross a road
This is a massive cover up and it’s staring every single person in the face
I hope to god every single person involved is named and shamed and they all receive their day of reckoning

Throwing the perpetrators and the ones that have covered this up in jail for a long time is the answer as it acts as a deterrent
To be honest I think hanging is to good for them but we live in such times that these scum bags have rights and they are using these rights to delay and obstruct justice.
They are also aided by people in certain positions, “the good name of the club comes first” mentality is still prevalent in the upper echelons of Scottish government and football
Sturgeon ignoring historical cases…..does this mean if you committed murder 30 years ago you should not be punished
Start at the top with the two Ex Directors, you know the one who has developed selective amnesia and the other who can’t cross a road
I hope to god every single person involved is named and shamed and they all receive their day of reckoning
A lot of the abused have suffered financial hardship due to not being able to hold down a job thanks to their mental state. This was because of the abuse they suffered at the hands of these animals, so if they get financially recompensed and it helps them then I think that's a good thing.

Some of the perpetrators have served jail time. Those responsible for the cover up are probably dead / almost dead.

And it would be impossible to prosecute anyone involved in the cover up

Redress is what is required from that organisation but it will also greatly be detrimental to its image should a court find them legally responsible for child abuse

Don't forget Hibs part in Neely ending up at Ibrox. The Hibs Chairman got told of rumours spreading that Neely was abusing kids there and to protect Hibs name they let him go, not sacked but let go then shamefully watched him walk into a job at Ibrox involving kids
I could be wrong but I think Rangers paid compensation to Hibs for this Neely. At the time he was highly regarded in his profession. Hibs allowed this to occur.

Apparently he was yes

And our security chief at the time was Alistair Hood who was a high heid yin in the police before he left the force.

Any talk of cover ups is utter nonsense and wishful thinking on their part.

I believe the club handled it correctly.
Also if there was anything more substantial in this Hood would've been on it instantly as he was a total arsehole.

Last edited:
Hanging, well what can you say about that, our horrible wee FM apologised for the wrongful hanging of so called witches many centuries ago and yet here we are in the 21st Century with all the obvious evidence right there in front of everybody to see and what does she do in regards to justice for all, yes that's right exclude the church and sports organisations from any kind of investigation.

What do I take from this? simple many centuries from now a horrible descendent of her's will apologise to all the poor victims on how badly they were treated. One word to sum up! MEANINGLESS, you horrible individual that you are, I hope that you find it hard to live with yourself for the rest of your miserable life.

Black lives matter? of course they do but for me all lives matter and to all the enablers out there, all these victims lives matter and they should be heard and justice should be served now, and not in the future when we are all dead you silly wee person.

P#2 cherrypicked P#1 back in the door and not an eyebrow or objection was raised.

This only a mere 4 years after Stein had fired him for abuse of children.

That club is just evil
The evidence is clear that this didn’t involve 5,6,7…..predators operating alone who just happened to be working for an unfortunate entity - Celtic.

This was an organised group who, through a conspiracy of silence, were allowed to operate unchallenged for decades.

Back