Clement we will be having fun next week also

I hope the big man uses this as a crutch, I hope he pins it up on the wall and I hope he’s drilling it into his players right now up until kick off Saturday.

I hope he’s fizzing, because I’m sure that won’t be the reaction crispy lips wants.

He doesn’t want an angry and vengeful Rangers turning up because it won’t be good for him.

That tranny shagging fuckpiece is trying to get his fans inside by degrading us, and he’s sorely sorely underestimating Phil here.

I’m delighted he’s came out and said it because it can only do one thing and that’s motivate these players to go out and show them what we are all about.

If this can’t motivate these players to %^*& them over and shut them up then there’s no point in any of them being there.

Let us go and have some fun, toy with their wee party and beat them in their own shit pit.

Interesting how Clement responded in the press conferences to that. On its own merits it seems a highly unusual thing for an Old Firm manager to say, especially before a crucial game; it's also not the kind of thing to merely last a season, or an immediate game either. I wouldn't really like a manager of Rangers to say that about any game, let alone this one.

Jock Wallace before the League Cup Final "I fancy us strongly son, got the battle fever on!"

If this goes our way then fine but if the flattening many fear occurs it'll leave a serious question mark over Clement.

So much context to come but I would've thought Phil would have just laughed the comment off or said something like "We don't pay attention to outside noise. We can only focus on ourselves and look forward to a big game next week."

Despite a better split for them, it really was the first half of the split that went in their favour. I reckon they have the more difficult final two games than we do. Both St Mirren and Kilmarnock are fighting it out for 4th. Yes Dundee are also in with a shout for 5th but that could be dead by Tuesday and Hearts have nothing to play for. Win on Saturday it is wide open.

skipper-wall.gif

One of the things I valued most about Gerrard is that he came to hate them, and got the players to feel likewise. Right now Clement maybe doesn’t have the players, but hopefully whoever he gets in will adopt that mentality
This is thing Gerrard have them no respect at all which is why we did well against them when he was here

Gio/Clement there is an element they don't understand how deep it runs Scotland at some point it was religious reality is it isn't and hasn't been for a long time ......it pays its part but isn't really, politically its a moneymaker and distraction for their failings.

It's her hated from each other from birth to death because of the coulor you are born into

This forum is infested mate.
Also, if some of the comments / posts are from genuine Rangers fans they'd be better off giving up supporting the team.
Watch out, they'll be along to tell you to go start a positive echo chamber and say you "whine" about their cuntish comments.

Absolute shitebags who crumble at the first sign of adversity and surrender the league. Even is we don't go on to win it this season, the turnaround has been remarkable, but these arseholes will be allowed to witter on with their Sutton sound bites while others get banned for calling them out. Rules are clear, no mindless abuse of our players. Let's start calling it all out.

see if we press them from the very beginning don't give them time on the ball then we are more than capable, start with all that sitting off pish plays right into.there hands

He was asked about it in the press conference and it was clear he was annoyed by it.

I’m sure he’ll be asked again and again over the next week.

I wouldn't have quoted Rodgers comments but, wasn't he just firing back with comments towards Rodgers words he had previously said himself? In that, its disresctful to speak bad about an opposing team?

We'll get bullied and humiliated and players like Cantwell will look like the victim of a playground bully.

That's likely the sorry scenario that will unfold.

What a shit show end to a season of promise.
A season of promise? Watching this team has been mostly absolutely painful.

We're only in with a chance of winning the league as they are honking also.

I can't wait to see the back of most of this squad now.

Honest Brenda just trying to keep the unwashed onside, he’s so thick that he doesn’t know most of the scum don’t even want him at the theatre of shame.

Despite a better split for them, it really was the first half of the split that went in their favour. I reckon they have the more difficult final two games than we do. Both St Mirren and Kilmarnock are fighting it out for 4th. Yes Dundee are also in with a shout for 5th but that could be dead by Tuesday and Hearts have nothing to play for. Win on Saturday it is wide open.

Correct, finishing 4th in Europa League, 5th is Conference League (2nd round qualifiers for both)

Hopefully Clement starts to hate the smarmy prick and his despicable club. I think we have missed a hatred of them since Gerrard left. I hoped Clement was going to be a no nonsense, no quarter given manager but I have my doubts now. Hopefully the comments from the tranny lover have awoken him in terms of a hatred of them

He's quite right to call it out for being disrespectful.

There a difference between running your mouth and standing up for your team and club when someone has a pop at you.

Personally I'm happy to hear Clement respond to Rodgers nonsense from yesterday. He did so calmly, clearly and in a pleasingly stern manner. Bring it on.

Clement is obviously a classy, decent man who's been taken aback by the venom and absurdity in our game directed by that disgusting club and its placemen.

Hopefully he's not slow in despising them like we do. Our best sides have treated that entity with the sheer contempt it deserves.

Back