Official Colak leaves for Parma

Underused by Beale last season as he was better option than Morelos who had shamefully completely chucked it.

Good move for him though and we made a profit on him.

Good luck to him.

Me I'm disappointed
Hopefully strikers we have signed to replace him score plenty
Madness really

I get at my mates for saying Colak isn’t/wasn’t good enough, they have a point but the guy was signed as back up to Roofe and Morelos but the bottom line is he isn’t going to win us anything see last season.

I’ll never forget the tap in Eindhoven and the guy is a class act I wish him all the best but to be sad or upset to see him go why? We won f*ck all with him in and out the team last season.

Best of luck to Colak, it was obvious that he doesn’t fit into MB’s plans. It’s a good move for him and I hope he scores loads of goals for them.

Very likeable guy and good business by the club to get a fee unlike some others we let walk out the door for free

Some absolutely pathetic comments on twitter. "Thanks for the tap in that brought us the UCL but you were worse than a man down"

Guy scored a fair few goals during a season when we weren't good enough to win anything yet some take a perverse pleasure in ripping into Colak

Amount of wankers in our support is unsurprising, really liked Colak great penalty box striker, numbers proved that wish him all the best.

Some absolutely pathetic comments on twitter. "Thanks for the tap in that brought us the UCL but you were worse than a man down"

Guy scored a fair few goals during a season when we weren't good enough to win anything yet some take a perverse pleasure in ripping into Colak
Yes, seems to be a lot of filth on twitter with short memories.

That'll be the Alfie FC fans who took an instant dislike to him as he was a threat to his place.

Likely Timposter Bheasts.

Wish the big man all the best, seemed like a genuinely decent guy.

Not overly fussed about him leaving. A good finisher but not much else. He's the very definition of a journeyman and he's ended up in the Italian 2nd tier. He'll probably have another 2 or 3 moves in him yet.

Nice words from him, no toys out the pram when out of the team either. He’s always welcome back at Ibrox to me.

As for Twitter, same as FB, either absolute clampets or Declan’s in disguise.

I think he will do well there . Ill go watch him when im over that side of the world. Gives me an excuse to visit a lovely city in Parma. All the best big man

Oh well. Thought Colak did really well here, so I'm disappointed we've sold him. Would rather him than Roofe in the squad, anyway.

Back