Do Hearts fans feel confident for Saturday. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They weren't terribly confident yesterday but as the weekend nears that will change - understandably. What's the point really if you can't be confident in your team approaching kick off?
Predictably they reckon the ref will win it for us one way or another.
Was at Hibs game rangers played with more tempo in 2 half think we have our belief back beat hearts 2 0

I've compiled some posts from over on the Jambos Kickback forum so we can laugh at the giddy diddies and their slow detachment from reality regards Scotland's Champions and their relative place in our league:

"I'm quite upbeat about this one (not usual for me). They aren't as good as last season and we are miles better. If Benne and Devlin carry on their good form I think our midfield is better than theirs. All depends on our back 3. Get into Morelos head (spooky place I know) and he could see red."

"No way they are playing well enough to stick more than 2 past the best defence (and best keeper) in the SPFL. And, the only way they get 2 is if we start with “the low-block” rather than the 3-4-3 that has been winning us games. This is the game that will define our season: 1-2 or better to the JT’s!"

"If we get a bit luck and a first half lead (and don't concede right away afterwards) I think we could destroy them on the counter over the course of the game."

"I don't think they are playing that great at all and have weaknesses all over the pitch. If we are on our game, as we have been, then they are absolutely there for the taking, unfortunately we will require a referee who has a set of balls and Don Robertson isn't that man. A good ref and we are winning 2-0 / 3-1 but with the ref we have they will get every call so 1-1"

"joking aside I’m actually about as confident as I’ve been for going there. They are not anywhere near what they have been in the past and even though they have a decent squad I don’t believe they have a better starting eleven than we do just now. We are looking good and have some real talent and youthful swagger and I’m not sure this squad will have that fear of going through there. We are winning this one and it will be the game that makes a lot of people realise what we are aiming for this season. It’s going to be a tough one but we are winning this convincingly. Can’t wait. See you all Saturday"

In summary: fucking LOL ya tinpot c*nts :D
Don’t even know what to say about this haha

I've compiled some posts from over on the Jambos Kickback forum so we can laugh at the giddy diddies and their slow detachment from reality regards Scotland's Champions and their relative place in our league:

"I'm quite upbeat about this one (not usual for me). They aren't as good as last season and we are miles better. If Benne and Devlin carry on their good form I think our midfield is better than theirs. All depends on our back 3. Get into Morelos head (spooky place I know) and he could see red."

"No way they are playing well enough to stick more than 2 past the best defence (and best keeper) in the SPFL. And, the only way they get 2 is if we start with “the low-block” rather than the 3-4-3 that has been winning us games. This is the game that will define our season: 1-2 or better to the JT’s!"

"If we get a bit luck and a first half lead (and don't concede right away afterwards) I think we could destroy them on the counter over the course of the game."

"I don't think they are playing that great at all and have weaknesses all over the pitch. If we are on our game, as we have been, then they are absolutely there for the taking, unfortunately we will require a referee who has a set of balls and Don Robertson isn't that man. A good ref and we are winning 2-0 / 3-1 but with the ref we have they will get every call so 1-1"

"joking aside I’m actually about as confident as I’ve been for going there. They are not anywhere near what they have been in the past and even though they have a decent squad I don’t believe they have a better starting eleven than we do just now. We are looking good and have some real talent and youthful swagger and I’m not sure this squad will have that fear of going through there. We are winning this one and it will be the game that makes a lot of people realise what we are aiming for this season. It’s going to be a tough one but we are winning this convincingly. Can’t wait. See you all Saturday"

To see ourselves as others see us

We haven’t lost a player from last years record winning team but are suddenly terrible with a first 11 comparable to the team that won the championship last year (minus Naismith)

We are going to pump this lot and if we don’t the players deserve the stocks

I reckon it’ll be another struggle for us tbh but we’ll nick it 2-1 or 1-0. Unless we have massively improved from Dundee and Hibs then I don’t see it being anything else. Draw half time/Rangers full time is the bet.

Same build up from the media before we played the Edinburgh Tim’s , they’re wishing we don’t get a result, it’s fùcking pathetic the journalism in this dump of a country…

Guaranteed controversy/ we are lucky/ cheating bastards regardless..

Hilarious. Delusion off the scale with the "don't believe they have a better starting 11 than us". That is mental beyond any prescription tablet.

Unfortunately I’m worried this is the game Rangers find form, right after the international break.

Robbie will set us up to have a go I’m sure but if we want to be taking anything from the game I say we need to get in front, Rangers score first we will be heading home empty-handed.

Baningime will be worth watching in midfield as he tormented Celtic in the first game of the season, I’m confident he’s up to an even stiffer test in this game.

If you want a prediction - Rangers 3 Hearts 1 (if we don’t score first)

Some of those comments from their fans unreal. " Their midfield is better than ours and they have a better starting 11. It's ok being confident but spouting pish like that is laughable
Only player from our midfield who is good enough to be in Rangers team is Baningime. Not saying as a starter, just in terms of his potential and based on what I’ve seen.

We have a good squad but some are getting a bit carried away.

Echo a few posts on here already.

Close game, I think Hearts will score.

Poss 2-1, 3-1.

Most important for me, just get the win Gers and keep the momentum going....

It would be good to be 2 up for half time with one eye of Fir Park.

Time for the players to step up now and kickstart the season. A convincing performance against Hearts will put the fear of death into the rest of them.

They’ll probably fancy their chances of taking something. They’re playing well and we’re playing below part, not scoring too many goals and looking fragile at the back.

That being said I still reckon we’ll beat them.

To see ourselves as others see us

We haven’t lost a player from last years record winning team but are suddenly terrible with a first 11 comparable to the team that won the championship last year (minus Naismith)

We are going to pump this lot and if we don’t the players deserve the stocks
This Hearts team is a bit different from the side that won the Championship. They've got a new midfield for a start.

They have a terrible record in Glasgow and especially at Ibrox, only 5 wins in 30 years or something. I think we'll win relatively comfortably.

They proceed from a false assumption that their form vs opponents to date will be duplicated vs Rangers.

Its a not uncommon build-up to a game like this with the Manager and Players talking up their chances to create an impression of them as a Top Team. After they lose we'll get an alternative take where the referee has cost them or theyve been unlucky etc.

Back to reality, Rangers should win without too much drama.

Unbeaten in the league this season and we aren’t performing to the levels we should be so they quite rightfully feel confident,

Rangers 3 Confident hearts 0

if they have a go then we win comfortably.

and as for their midfield and keeper being better than our...........that's laughable.

Hearts fans are sleekit cunts, i wish them nothing but pain and misery. With the scum and Hibs, least you always knew where you stood with them. Hearts can %^*& off to where Dundee Utd are.
100%. When they play against the scum their fans act as if they are at the last night of the proms with their singing. They need to decide who they are.

Lad at work follows them, he says they are rid rotten :D

Got a feeling he hasn't actually watched them this season mate.

They've already beaten the scum, played Hibs off the park in the draw at Tynecastle and have the most shut outs in the league.

They are a more than decent side and McKay Boyce and Woodburn are a dangerous front 3.

Got a feeling he hasn't actually watched them this season mate.

They've already beaten the scum, played Hibs off the park in the draw at Tynecastle and have the most shut outs in the league.

They are a more than decent side and McKay Boyce and Woodburn are a dangerous front 3.
Woodburn and the boy in midfield look very comfortable at this level. Will be a good test for us. But it was this time last year we really started to motor in the league.

Woodburn and the boy in midfield look very comfortable at this level. Will be a good test for us. But it was this time last year we really started to motor in the league.

Yep, I'm hoping (and expecting) to see a step up in performance from us tomorrow mate.

Really looking forward to the game and I expect the atmosphere to be up a notch from the Hibs game too.
Saturday 3pm, along with an away support in the ground, should see to that.

Wonderful. They will go nuts when we win. Best defence and GK!!! :))

They are a more than decent team for our league so don't blame them for feeling confident (although some of those comments posted above are crazy).

If both teams play well then we win, I don't think that is controversial given that we are champions.

Would love it if we came out firing just like the last time they came to Ibrox all cocky (the game Alfie scored the wee flick goal).

I don't see why they shouldn't be confident.

By their standards they are playing really well.

Anyone looking on here will have the impression we are nowhere near our best and we have some of our top players missing.

I welcome the challenge and I expect Rangers to rise to that challenge.

Some of those comments from their fans unreal. " Their midfield is better than ours and they have a better starting 11. It's ok being confident but spouting pish like that is laughable
No harm to the boy but Andy Halliday is in their midfield and the only place for him in our team since SG arrived was at left back.

Laughable assertion from them there.

This will be our toughest domestic game so far this season. Need to be at our best. Theyve Gordon in goal, solid back 3, likes of Boyce up top so a top performance required

No harm to the boy but Andy Halliday is in their midfield and the only place for him in our team since SG arrived was at left back.

Tbf mate, Halliday has been on the bench for the past few games.

They've built a decent enough squad, although as you rightly say, their midfield isn't close to our level.

That looks like a Poet writing that, I can smell him.

Ah, the old "let's wind Morelos up" strategy. Someone might want to remind the weirdos that it isn't 2019 anymore.

A lot has changed since their latest relegation.

They have a massive thread thinking they are going to win the league :)) I remember times a few years ago being just as delusional.

It's time for the team to step up and give a big performance and remind these diddy teams how good we can be.

Andy Halliday isn't in their midfield, he can't get a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back