Do Hearts fans feel confident for Saturday. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are hoping for a draw.

I reserve particular contempt for Hearts fans.

Culturally and politically we should have at least a continuation of our “passive agreement” of the 70s and 80s.

But as soon as we showed a weakness they jumped in to twist the knife like the bad guy in a soap opera. And continue to try and be snidey bastards.

A shower of c.unts.
As stated on here before some of the most criticism and hate came from hearts fans and this really surprised me. My mantra now we are rangers super rangers............ Hope we pump them rotten

Reminds me of the 18/19 season when they were unbeaten and came to Ibrox at a similar time of the season full of confidence. We were 3-0 up at half time. Hopefully a similar score this time.

Remember they were confident going into the League Cup semi a couple of seasons ago.. that ended up a no contest!! Rangers win.

Hearts have been excellent this year, especially as a promoted team. However, looking at their results, it’s clear to see that they are held to different standards (rightly given their budget) than Rangers. Remember, we have taken a lot of stick, had a major injury crisis and COVID issues etc and we’re still top of the league. They were also knocked out of the cup.

They should feel confident, but they still need to go up gears. I’d love to see us click tomorrow.

Reactions: ZvP
I've compiled some posts from over on the Jambos Kickback forum so we can laugh at the giddy diddies and their slow detachment from reality regards Scotland's Champions and their relative place in our league:

"I'm quite upbeat about this one (not usual for me). They aren't as good as last season and we are miles better. If Benne and Devlin carry on their good form I think our midfield is better than theirs. All depends on our back 3. Get into Morelos head (spooky place I know) and he could see red."

"No way they are playing well enough to stick more than 2 past the best defence (and best keeper) in the SPFL. And, the only way they get 2 is if we start with “the low-block” rather than the 3-4-3 that has been winning us games. This is the game that will define our season: 1-2 or better to the JT’s!"

"If we get a bit luck and a first half lead (and don't concede right away afterwards) I think we could destroy them on the counter over the course of the game."

"I don't think they are playing that great at all and have weaknesses all over the pitch. If we are on our game, as we have been, then they are absolutely there for the taking, unfortunately we will require a referee who has a set of balls and Don Robertson isn't that man. A good ref and we are winning 2-0 / 3-1 but with the ref we have they will get every call so 1-1"

"joking aside I’m actually about as confident as I’ve been for going there. They are not anywhere near what they have been in the past and even though they have a decent squad I don’t believe they have a better starting eleven than we do just now. We are looking good and have some real talent and youthful swagger and I’m not sure this squad will have that fear of going through there. We are winning this one and it will be the game that makes a lot of people realise what we are aiming for this season. It’s going to be a tough one but we are winning this convincingly. Can’t wait. See you all Saturday"

In summary: fucking LOL ya tinpot c*nts :D
'Best midfield in the league' where to even begin with that nonsense.

It will be a tough game tomorrow saw Nielsen saying they will come and have a go which I would be surprised at as that would play into our hands. I fully expect them to sit in and try counter attack us when they can but with the way we have been playing it will be a grind but we'll still get the win.

I've compiled some posts from over on the Jambos Kickback forum so we can laugh at the giddy diddies and their slow detachment from reality regards Scotland's Champions and their relative place in our league:

"I don't think they are playing that great at all and have weaknesses all over the pitch. If we are on our game, as we have been, then they are absolutely there for the taking, unfortunately we will require a referee who has a set of balls and Don Robertson isn't that man. A good ref and we are winning 2-0 / 3-1 but with the ref we have they will get every call so 1-1"

In summary: fucking LOL ya tinpot c*nts :D
FFS - Is that a different Don Robertson to the one who cheats us every time he refs us????

I can see why they are confident because if we are honest we are not playing well at all and look to be vulnerable defensively

However if we play even 75% of our capabilities we will destroy them and put them right in their place … which will ofcourse be accompanied by the usual … Refgate

“I think our midfield is better than theirs”

:D Fuc.k off.
According to those posts they have a better goalkeeper, defence and midfield. Possibly they’re giving us the attack. Possibly not. It’s not explicitly stated.

We’ll be doing well to avoid a hiding.

Talk of a pumping 3 or 4 nil is way off the mark & I wonder if those posters have actually seen us play this season?

Getting Kent back into the team will be huge but I haven’t read/seen anything to suggest he will be.

Also hoping none of our players that were away on international duty have returned with issues as we’re on the bare bones already.

As long as we pick up the 3 points that’s what matters, although it would be nice to see the form from the second half against Hibs gain some more traction against Hearts.

"I'm quite upbeat about this one (not usual for me). They aren't as good as last season and we are miles better. If Benne and Devlin carry on their good form I think our midfield is better than theirs. All depends on our back 3. Get into Morelos head (spooky place I know) and he could see red."

This bawbag thinks its still 2018

They should be confident - they have made a superb start and have some players bang in form.

on the day it will depend purely on if we turn up - if we turn up and play to the levels we have in the passed (not recently I would add) they will be well beaten, if we turn up and play at 50% we could be in for a long day.

This is like a re-run of the Hibs thread before the game with them.

Great form ( they had won 3, drawn 3). Feeling confident, blah, blah, blah. They lost.

Hearts last six, won 3 drawn 3. Feeling confident, blah, blah, blah. They’ll lose.
Away at the reigning champs and current league leaders but they should “expect to win”. Not hopeful they can achieve a positive result. They should expect to win.

Talk of a pumping 3 or 4 nil is way off the mark & I wonder if those posters have actually seen us play this season?

Getting Kent back into the team will be huge but I haven’t read/seen anything to suggest he will be.

Also hoping none of our players that were away on international duty have returned with issues as we’re on the bare bones already.

As long as we pick up the 3 points that’s what matters, although it would be nice to see the form from the second half against Hibs gain some more traction against Hearts.
Celtic have taken 4 off them already this season and they are pish.

Kent should be back in training next week according to Gerrard so will miss the Hearts game.

It’s their best chance in a long time. We have injuries to key players and have had the disruption of the international break, with players flying all over the shop.

They have had two weeks to prepare without interruption.

I would take any win at this stage.

After the buzz of that Hibs win and then an irratitatingly timed international break, I think our players can't wait to get out there and get stuck in. I predict a big win

They're not as good as Hibs IMO, but are a tougher nut to crack as evidenced by the 5 goals they've conceded in the league all year.
Neilson said they'll come at us, I reckon they will, but cautiously.

They're second in the league for a reason, they have every right to be somewhat confident

Last edited:
2-1 at tynecastle and 3-2 at Parkhead = 4 goals against.

Looking forward to this, we’ll need to play better than we have done so far this season to get the win though.
Yeah but the poster was responding to a question of a 3 or 4 nil pumping, which I thought meant implied we had shipped 4 in one game.

If we approach it like we did at the Piggery it will be 5 or 6 never mind 3 or 4.

They're not as good as Hibs IMO, but are a tougher nut to crack as evidenced by the 3 goals they've conceded in the league all year.

They're second in the league for a reason, they have every right to be somewhat confident
Hibs are better going forward. Give us Boyle and Nisbet and we would %^*& those junkie bastards into oblivion.

Like a lot of posters I always had a wee soft spot for Hearts growing up in the 70’s and 80’s, nowadays they can go take a flying flick.

The game they sat reading papers at Ibrox really got to me. Billy big baws for a season and thought they were world beaters.

Some of their fans are sound but the majority are your average SPFL handwringer fans who held onto Celtics coat tails when we were down at our lowest and acted like the low life’s they are.

Get right intae them Rangers !

I literally said "this season".

I think you have taken out of context.
That’s like if you pumped St Mirren (for example) 6-2 in the league and 5-1 in the cup, I’d never go ‘oooh but St Mirren have taken 3 off Rangers already this season’ it means %^*& all in the context of whether a game will be 3 or 4 nil. Celtic scored 4 in 2 games and so did we.

They're not as good as Hibs IMO, but are a tougher nut to crack as evidenced by the 3 goals they've conceded in the league all year.

1 less than us

Like a lot of posters I always had a wee soft spot for Hearts growing up in the 70’s and 80’s, nowadays they can go take a flying flick.

The game they sat reading papers at Ibrox really got to me. Billy big baws for a season and thought they were world beaters.

Some of their fans are sound but the majority are your average SPFL handwringer fans who held onto Celtics coat tails when we were down at our lowest and acted like the low life’s they are.

I feel the same. Really annoyed me when Ann Budge was trying to push through league reconstruction to save their place in the league, but in the same statement mentioned they weren’t looking to challenge who got awarded the title. You can’t say on one hand that relegation was unfair because the season was incomplete, while on the other hand say awarding a title winner for an incomplete season is perfectly fine. Into them Rangers!!!

Gordon, Kingsley, Souttar, Devlin, Beni, Woodburn, McKay & Boyce is the make up of a pretty decent SPL side.

Definitely the current favourites to finish best of the rest this season.

Hearts are decent in the middle, new boy they signed from Everton is a player but hopefully, Kamara, Lundstrum & Aribo can win that battle.

I expect Hearts to fade away when the season grind really kicks in but they will be up for it tomorrow. If we find our form then the game will be comfortable but if we play as we have been playing then we will grind out another win.

Seriously? I took it in the way it was meant, fitba fans having a wind up. No harm in it at all.

Why shouldn't they be? This is their best run of form in years. A lot of people here get weirdly upset about other fans enjoying watching their own team.

That said, I think we'll win 2-0 in the end. I'm sure Hearts will make it tough but I think we're ready to find our form again.

We completely sat off and let Celtic have the ball, as poor as they are they created lots of chances and with better finishing it would’ve been more. If we do that against you it’s going to end very, very ugly. We need to be somewhat reserved but still need to press and try to make some breaks.
It's a valid tactic if you are good enough :cool: . Rangers deliberately sat off Celtic in the first half last game and they huffed and puffed and did nothing. Then in the second half when they inevitably tired Rangers went on the offensive until they forced a goal and then saw the game out comfortably.

A Champions performance. Not quite the same as the first Old Firm game last year but not a million miles away.

It's a valid tactic if you are good enough :cool: . Rangers deliberately sat off Celtic in the first half last game and they huffed and puffed and did nothing. Then in the second half when they inevitably tired Rangers went on the offensive until they forced a goal and then saw the game out comfortably.

A Champions performance. Not quite the same as the first Old Firm game last year but not a million miles away.
Agree completely about the being good enough. Your defence is better than ours. Is that not the game where Balogun was a colossus? I think to give ourselves best chance in this game we need to open it up a bit (but not too much, you see the dilemma o_O)

Reactions: fmp
I know I will get powered for this post but when I was young the first strip I had was a Hearts strip cos my mum didn’t want to get me a rangers bevy sponsored top. Obviously I’m always rangers first but no matter what I have a soft spot for the hearts!

There's still a lot of decent Jambo's out there who share a wee bit of our culture, or our hatred for the Dark Side.

A lot of wee parochial wankers in that support too though, unfortunately. Individually as bitter as any other support in Scotland. And Jambo's Kickback is their hub.

I'll enjoy f*cking them on Saturday and will give that element of their support my full vocal encouragement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back