Don Robertson the new Clancy

I’m really surprised “ who’s the 19th Century Terrorist in the black “ hasn’t had an outing.

Certainly hits the spot more than %^*& the SFA.

Clancy, Robertson, Collum, Walsh all cheats, then you have Mulvaney, Connor and Carr on the lines.
Not forgetting Daniel McFarlane who appears to get a role in every big game

Muir also has done Rangers in for 6 points this season , his non foul call in the first old firm game that Dhon boy was only to happy to give and his performance against Motherwell when we lost 2-1 a few weeks back was shocking again with everything going against Rangers

Not forgetting Daniel McFarlane who appears to get a role in every big game

Muir also has done Rangers in for 6 points this season , his non foul call in the first old firm game that Dhon boy was only to happy to give and his performance against Motherwell when we lost 2-1 a few weeks back was shocking again with everything going against Rangers

The thug who tried to maim McCausland was allowed to stay on the pitch and score the winner for 'Well at Ibrox. Imagine Muir doing the same if the victim was Kyogo. ? Me neither.

Robertson and Clancy are the only two I have genuine concerns about.

Many of the referees act the way they do from fear but I believe those two have, shall we say, ulterior motives.
Said it many times. OUr refs are incompetent - but, those 2 are cheats.

Clancy is in your face - while Robertson is sneaky.

Clancy, Walsh, Collum…it’s the same deal with all three and there’s a few others too running the line and in VAR rooms.

We should be really concerned about the lengths the refs will go to give them everything they crave, the latest that non penalty decision in the aberdeen game when Robertson decides it's a foul on Johnston after the hack by vickers is one of the worst decisions l have ever seen, incredible.

It's not new. Rebel Robertson has been at it for years. Genuinely believe we simply won't get a fair crack of the whip if he or Clancy are in the middle.

In the Biggest-Fingers-Up-at-VAR Stakes my opinion is as follows:

Robertson's definitely giving Clancy a run for his money.

But wee Collum is fast coming up on the rails with the Johnson tap out scandal.

Trainer Brendan Rodgers.

It's been said for years but we need to push for officials to be brought from other countries to officiate old firm games.

It's truly the only way to stop the paranoia, we were cheated etc from both sides.

Compare and contrast to what Danny Murphy in particular said on MOTD in relation to the Nottingham Forest statement. It was his understanding officials in England gave a declaration about which team they support and that would be taken in to account in appointing to specific fixtures. How big a leap it is between being a Luton supporter and being appointed to a match between two rivals is another matter.

Compare and contrast to what Danny Murphy in particular said on MOTD in relation to the Nottingham Forest statement. It was his understanding officials in England gave a declaration about which team they support and that would be taken in to account in appointing to specific fixtures. How big a leap it is between being a Luton supporter and being appointed to a match between two rivals is another matter.
England has a population about 10/12 times the size of Scotland

They have a number of big clubs and a far wider spread of potential

Go down the route up here and you’ll have many Dumbarton supporters who folk don’t believe are Dumbarton fans because to be one of us or them they’re accepting that they’ll virtually never do a big game, or a cup final

Back