England v Croatia

As an exiled Scot living in England and who knows the more results like this the more insufferable my English cousins will become:D , you have to say they have deserved this.

The competition is irrelevant for the vast majority of the teams in column A groups. They'll qualify for the Euros anyway via the normal process.

Thought I had read something about that,cheers mate.:)
If you win your Nations League group you go into a pot of 4 teams around the same ranking as you who also won their group. If you dont qualify for the Euros the normal way then you have a semi final against one of the other 3 teams and the final against the winner of the other semi, winner of that qualifies. If you do qualify the normal way then the semi final place goes to the team who finished 2nd in your Nations League group.

Does that make any sense?

If you win your Nations League group you go into a pot of 4 teams around the same ranking as you who also won their group. If you dont qualify for the Euros the normal way then you have a semi final against one of the other 3 teams and the final against the winner of the other semi, winner of that qualifies. If you do qualify the normal way then the semi final place goes to the team who finished 2nd in your Nations League group.

Does that make any sense?
Gotcha! Cheers BB.:)

We’re a british club so shouldnt we want british nations to do well?
How many English internationals do we have in our team, and how many Croats do we have that are or will soon to be. Think a lot of us watched the Albania game last night to watch our player. I couldn't care less about England winning as they are 'not my team' (unless its cricket!)

We’re a british club so shouldnt we want british nations to do well?

Couldn’t care less about the English national team.

Doesn’t stop me from being proud of being in a Union with them and having friends/ family from that country.

I know many English who hate Scotland football wise but are more than proud to be British. It’s a tribal thing nothing wrong with it.

Bastard!!!

Just got in house 5 mins ago and checked the fixture list to see what time England game was on at, didn't realise it had already finished!!! Was looking forward to watching that game aswell. Oh well good to see they got the win needed to win the group. Well done England.

How many English internationals do we have in our team, and how many Croats do we have that are or will soon to be. Think a lot of us watched the Albania game last night to watch our player. I couldn't care less about England winning as they are 'not my team' (unless its cricket!)
But we didnt have any of our players on the pitch or bench today

Enjoyed the last 15 minutes. Proper football. Like amateurs, just end to end.

A massive improvements on friendlies.

Back