EPL - Who Wins it?

Who will win the premier league?

• Total voters
Liverpools fixtures don’t look particularly hard on paper, but they have a wee run where they play Atalanta away, Fulham away, Everton away, West Ham away Benfica / Marseille away, Spurs at home, Villa away. 5 away games in a row in 2 competitions won’t be easy at this time of year. I think City’s are likely to drop the least points, maybe not any. Arsenal need to be pretty much perfect from here on out which is a tall order.

City for me, they just have to tighten up their defence, they are losing lazy goals by not concentrating for 90 minutes.

Votes City but looking at the fixtures left. I think both City and Liverpool will take full points.

Man city and Liverpool have a much more favourable series of fixtures.

Arsenal's run in is much harder.

Gunners are absolute fucking worsts. Not a fan of the Liverpool faithful. City have practically no fans so if they win it I'm fine with it

Anyone but arsenal. Fucking awful.

Unfortunately I think Liverpools fixtures swing it for them.

I reckon Arsenal win the CL though

Would love Arsenal to win it but city are experts at this so would have to say them.

Not a fan of them at all and can’t stand seeing them win

The Celtic of England
Scum fans
Manager is a greeting faced prick
Heysel
Wearing T Shirts defending a racist
Pro IRA songs and Lizzie’s in a box at Ibrox
Generally ashamed by nothing and offended by everything

Take your pick lol B-D
What a knob.

Don't give much away at the back and are scoring for fun. Away to Spurs and United are their toughest fixtures by the looks of it.
All three play Spurs away I think? Could well be whoever goes there and takes all three points takes it.

Pretty strange the team with the most goals and best defensive record is regarded as the outsider of the three.

Arsenal look to have a tougher run of games compared to Liverpool and City. For that reason I think City will do it.

Who has the more difficult run in and who has the easiest? I'd say Arsenal have the toughest and City the easiest. Which is annoying cause I'd like to see Arsenal do it.

skysports-graphic-liverpool-6511151.jpg
Manchester City couldn’t have wished for an easier run-in…

I think Klopp will get the perfect send off with a 2nd EPL title, with City winning the CL and Arsenal just coming up short in both.

I clicked Man City by accident but I genuinely think it’ll be Liverpool. Don’t see where they drop points in those fixtures.

Arsenal seem to be letting in the fewest goals and that might just be the factor that wins it but its hard to write off City who know how to win.

Liverpool have some players due back too which boosts them.

My preference

Arsenal
City

Man Utd
Villa
Spurs
Luton
Bournemouth
Tigres
Oldham girls scouts XI
The Martian Rovers

Liverpool

Liverpool drop 2 points and the gunners are top! 1 point separates the 3 teams. As exciting as it gets for us neutrals

Woolwich Arsenal for me. Today's draw between Man U/Liverpool was a stick-on. That and a cracking 3-0 away to The Seagulls.

Would love Arsenal to win it but as long as Klopp is miserable at the end of the season, I’m happy.

Back