Family Friendly gourock

CraigM14

Down in gourock at the caravan with the kids, is there anywhere family friendly I’d be able to take in todays game?

Thanks in advance

Down in gourock at the caravan with the kids, is there anywhere family friendly I’d be able to take in todays game?

Thanks in advance
See if The Vault in Greenock still has booths with the TVs in them and also if they let kids in. Phone them.

The Greenock Rangers Club if your just looking to watch the game, can’t think of anywhere else you’ll get a big screen and the kids in.

Maybe the old Riley’s think it’s called Bullseye now which has pool and snooker tables and a big screen.

Both in Greenock though.

The Greenock Rangers Club if your just looking to watch the game, can’t think of anywhere else you’ll get a big screen and the kids in.

Maybe the old Riley’s think it’s called Bullseye now which has pool and snooker tables and a big screen.

Both in Greenock though.
I’ve never ever thought about Bullseye for watching football in. That’s actually a good shout.

Never been in Greenock Rangers, does it sell food?

I’ve never ever thought about Bullseye for watching football in. That’s actually a good shout.

Never been in Greenock Rangers, does it sell food?

Nah mate juice and a packet of crisps is the best you’ll get in the club.

Bullseye is decent for the big screen alone and it does pub grub I am sure it used to when it was the Riley anyways.

Nah mate juice and a packet of crisps is the best you’ll get in the club.

Bullseye is decent for the big screen alone and it does pub grub I am sure it used to when it was the Riley anyways.
Would have been good if had a kitchen.

But as we’re saying, the Bullseye is a great shout.

I’m sure Riley’s still own it but trading as different name now. They will do bar food.

The Bullseye probably would be the best, most fun place for families and their kids wanting to watch football in area.

Would have been good if had a kitchen.

But as we’re saying, the Bullseye is a great shout.

I’m sure Riley’s still own it but trading as different name now. They will do bar food.

The Bullseye probably would be the best, most fun place for families and their kids wanting to watch football in area.

Definitely at least you can throw in food and pool if they aren’t interested in understandably to watch us.

Back