Fewer negative headlines than normal?

They've had their "Penalty to Rangers" campaign already and know there's a better chance of Henrik Larsson sporting a Rangers shirt than us getting a penalty at Celtic Park.

Also, I would completely revel in the rage if we win by a contentious goal/decision/penalty. After all these things "balance themselves out" don't they?

As others have said, definitely a sign of their confidence going in that they haven’t had the usual suspects briefing against us.

Could work in our favour if we somehow avoid chucking in an early goal again and get them frustrated but won’t hold my breath.

Usually in the lead up to any game against Them there is a screed of bad news stories in the press.
There doesn't seem to be so many this time.
Are they complacent?
Job done 6 weeks of moaning has them in pole position with out team demoralised by a see of negativity

Thats because they think its a foregone conclusion.
They think they'll take 4 or 5 off us.
This would be the sweetest title win just to shove it down Brendas throat.
PC should be reminding them of his "see you here in May" & "We'll have some fun".

NS

They've had their "Penalty to Rangers" campaign already and know there's a better chance of Henrik Larsson sporting a Rangers shirt than us getting a penalty at Celtic Park.

Also, I would completely revel in the rage if we win by a contentious goal/decision/penalty. After all these things "balance themselves out" don't they?
We are due three game changing decisions this weekend by the laws of averages

They are due 3 sending offs

I’m shocked at how confident they are. Genuinely, they see it as all over. Whilst we’re mediocre, they are too. They’ve been beaten a few times at the piggery this season, struggled a few weeks ago against the sheep and could have been 2 down after 10 minutes to Hearts. For once, I’d love us to get an early goal and hang on to it. It will be absolutely toxic. Things can change. I’m doubtful, but I keep saying this, it’s not a AC Milan 1989. It’s not even a Postecoglu team from a few years ago. They are very, very beatable.

I dont think it would suit the narrative of the football writers to nominate Phil over the tranny banger as manager of the year and then print negative stories of our team in the press in the same week.

You’re seeing more and more positive headlines for that mob, the confidence is through the roof and they think it’s 2016 again. They think it’s 5-0 games coming up again, and that they are up against Murtys guys.

They will be in for a fucking major shock tomorrow, I’m sure of it.

And Rangers will get a penalty, there you go.

We thought we were getting a result against them at Ibrox last month - despite our form being questionable.

We were 1 down within 20-odd seconds. We went in 0-2 down at HT.
We ended up rescuing a draw in the 93rd minute.

They may well have felt deflated at losing the late equaliser but at the same time they'd have taken the draw before KO. It was a game we needed to win more than them as from that point, there is/was no room for error on our side.

Since then, we've had our obligatory %^*& up(s) at the hands of Ross County and Dundee.

Our recent record against them is not suggesting "title winners".

Hope I'm wrong of course but we really are up against it tomorrow.

I think they probably think its a forgone conclusion that they will win. Going on previous history I think the majority of us probably believe that to.

I am finding it hard to get excited about this game. We have too many key injuries, players off form, Dessers.

I watch in hope more than anything but its the hope that has killed us this season.

As others have said, most of them have already planned parties for tomorrow. Only one of them in my work isn't confident the rest are celebrating before a ball is even kicked.

I haven't wanted to beat them so bad in a very long time. It would be beautiful if we went there and won comfortably, especially if it's by 2+ goals.

There has barely even been a build up for tomorrow. Seems very strange for a game that is effectively a title decider, the marketing and promotion for the game up here is handled so poorly.

They did their work after the previous Hearts game when Rodgers in three separate interviews called the officials incompetent, then he got a miserly single game ban.

He laid the ground work and the sfa have shat it since, McGregor can now blatantly stamp on opposition players in front of the ref and it goes unchecked.

Their client journalists in every media corner have all but written us off. For many tomorrow is a foregone conclusion.

They’ve no need to bang the drum, for them tomorrow is a dead rubber, or so they think.

They believe the jobs done .
This is the long and the short of it .....

Their mhedia lackies have been told its job done

In reality it's US who should have our media lapdogs (No laughing at the back please) on the front foot highlighting the decisions that have gone against us all season .... highlighting Collum's performance on VAR last time at the Crime Scene and the fact we've not had a penalty at their midden in 14 years

We are absolutely pathetic when it comes to PR its criminal

The problem is this is the way most of our support think.

Terrible considering how close it still is.
When you’ve watched the same movie so many times starring the same actors, the ending is predictable.

Would love to be wrong, but recent history (never mind recent form) suggests the usual suspects are going to subject us to one final embarrassment at their midden before they piss off in the summer and Phil builds his own side.

Don‘t worry. They’ll come on Sunday and Monday when they throw their toys out the pram after an unexpected skelping tomorrow

They’re not ready for this at all

The problem is this is the way most of our support think.

Terrible considering how close it still is.
What the support think doesn't matter to be fair, it's only natural too that the majority of support feel this way, our record at their dump is disgraceful, we suffer calamitous defeats and defensive disasters every time we go there.

Most of them think and know it’s over the hard work is done for them.
Pretty much the reason why.

If we were sitting level on points or better off the last week would have been full attack mode.

Truth is, they think a home fixture vs us is 3 points in the bag.

Be under no illusions, if we get a win tomorrow the party line will be full on attack mode in the press 24/7.

What the support think doesn't matter to be fair, it's only natural too that the majority of support feel this way, our record at their dump is disgraceful, we suffer calamitous defeats and defensive disasters every time we go there.
We win tomorrow and all the doom mongerers will be like cheerleaders again.

Doesn't mean it's going to happen this time. Can never remember a Rangers support (in general) chucking it when it's still so close and all to play for.

They think it’s all over… and it’s not.

3 games to play (including one old firm) and only 3 points + gd in it

You’re seeing more and more positive headlines for that mob, the confidence is through the roof and they think it’s 2016 again. They think it’s 5-0 games coming up again, and that they are up against Murtys guys.

They will be in for a fucking major shock tomorrow, I’m sure of it.

And Rangers will get a penalty, there you go.

I've got wet dreams of us being 2-0 up going into injury time. They're pushing for a goal, Matondo breaks and McGregor petulantly chops him resulting in a penalty & red card.

Tav steps up, slams it into the top corner to send us top. Half of their hoardes have already left. The other half are falling over chairs absolutely raging.

Media collapse into a state of despair looking for ways to claim it wasn't a penalty.

They are confident and have their wee fucking goblin pet referee in charge.

If we hadn't slipped up to Ross County and Dundee, there would have been daily drama in the media.
I'm trying to not think about those games at all, but it does my head in to think how different things would have been going into this if we had even taken 4 points out of those games against Motherwell, Ross County and Dundee.

The ref and VAR in their pocket.

They're looking forward to a nice day out in the sunshine, hence no mayhem in the media.

For once in a long time, I want our team to annihiilate those baskets at the piggery.

Got the Sainsbury's delivery tonight asked the MRS to get me a box of Jaffa Cakes so I can eat something when behind the couch when game on.
Might just nip down to Ladbrokes and put a fiver each on a penalty and a red card to be given in 90 mins (obvs against us) with Collum in charge as he sees things differently from everyone else Plug's handball and Lundstrum red card challenge at Easter Road.

Usually in the lead up to any game against Them there is a screed of bad news stories in the press.
There doesn't seem to be so many this time.
Are they complacent?
I don't read any of the papers, so I've literally no idea if there are more, less or the same number of negative articles in the build-up to this game.

From the most boring wee Yahoo ned to the chairman of the club, every last person with an interest in Celtic believes they are going to win 3 or 4 nil tomorrow.

Maybe we should be taking advantage of that

If they were 3 points behind they would be wheeling out all and sundry for a £40 article about how bad our fans are, how much of a diver half our squad is, how in 1930 during one game a pigeon got in front of a referee and denied them a stone wall 7 goal lead…

A hero pigeon.

That is why his descendants have free roam of Ibrox most match days

Back