FFS Sportsound with Tom Ireland and John Heartless just now

To be fair to Tom English he did make Hartson sound like the imbecile that he is.
As well as insisting that the suggestion could be easily reversed he said that if they were awarded the title it would forever be known as a 'tainted' title and be 8 1/2 in a row.
I don't like TE but he was dead set against them being awarded it.
He is still
A lady's front bottom

I think they are starting to get that semantics matter.
Rangers conceded (threw in towel) is a better asterisk than ** Title AWARDED.
This is why I have no problem (all other things aside) with them being awarded the title. Can't say you won it. A participation trophy. Enjoy.
Among everything that has been said, with everything that is going on, the SFA statements that the tuppence ha'penny Scottish Cup MUST be played out is the most sinister. That is an obvious "get to the quadra treble" thing. And that's what will happen. Once they are awarded the league it will be all systems go to finish the SC.
In every country in the world civil liberties are being curtailed with very little disturbance. Scotland is the only country in the world where canceling the football season will result in riots. Awarding the title to the Tims will not result in riots. Just a fact.
This is all about protecting themselves, windaes and families.

Agree that the SC element is particularly sinister. That seems an obvious one to just abandon. That course of action is far from ideal. But this is a far from ideal global emergency! Why then so much desperation to complete the SC? Were three tainted trebles in a row not sufficient?

Here is my suggestion of an honourable position - no title awarded, no relegation, and the prize money split evenly between all 12 teams. In the current situation, is it really fair that Celtic should get 13% while the bottom placed team gets 4% (these were last year’s figures)?

So, the onus is on Celtic to do the right and honourable thing!
This makes too much sense!

If it was Rangers who were top I wouldn't want them to accept the title. It just wouldn't sit right with me. I would be proud of my team doing the right thing and saying there's more important things in life than football titles

I work with 2 timms, both season ticket holders at the piggery and not one one of them has mentioned anything about being awarded the titles - they like the rest of the world realise how insignificant who wins the Scottish premiership with everything else going on is.

This narrative that Brown and lennon started mere hours into the shutdown and which has been lapped up by their whores in the media does not reflect what the nation is thinking about right now - they really are crass scum bags.

Apart from our game in hand, the fact that we have THEM to play twice is absolutely massive !! with a potential 4 point deficit with 6 games to play.

Last edited:
To be fair to Tom English he did make Hartson sound like the imbecile that he is.
As well as insisting that the suggestion could be easily reversed he said that if they were awarded the title it would forever be known as a 'tainted' title and be 8 1/2 in a row.
I don't like TE but he was dead set against them being awarded it.

In rare moments English can be very reasoned and dare I say it even seem impartial and like a profession sports journalist should.

Rare moments though.

Fact number one is outs not ours to give, fact number 2 %^*& a those low life’s and more importantly who wins a race 3/4 of the way through.

Falkirk / Raith In league 1 should that title just be given up? Or is it just the Paedos that they are worried about?

The day we take lessons in morality from a club that call their Boys Club a separate entity to avoid compensating victims of a paedophile ring is the day I give up on football and take up knitting.
That sums up perfectly why we shouldn't concede the league to a team who don't even have morals

Celtic would need to lose 5 of their last 8 games he says ,thats not going to happen.
Correct.
Get your figures right you fat bigot.
13 points behind.
Win game in hand
Beat them twice.

4 points with 6 games left.

So how do they need to lose FIVE ???

Why would you waste your time listening to them. ?
rKTlnW4.gif

I still don’t get by people say “it’s common sense” and expect others to just say “oh in that case”.

common sense on our side of the fence is to keep fighting.

rhabid bastards, %^*& off

Legia Warsaw
Sion
Phil O'Donnell
Tour of Japan
Child abuse cover up
Just a few of their honorable failures.

They also played a League game at home just a day after the death of one of their directors who saved them from going bust back in 1994. Despicable horrible scumbags.

These fucking mutants can even say sorry for covering up 40 years of child abuse but they want to be handed a league they havnt won. There is no end to how low these classless disgusting reptiles will go.

Latest posts

Back