Gaffer in ibiza

Mark allen will be working on that...” right mark you know what we need im off to ibiza for a sesh see you when i get back “

I assumed that would be the case, well I hope so - would like a few new faces on board before the training camp.

Last edited:
I dont have an issue with this, boss probably had this planned pre Rangers.

But stuff like this has a habit of coming back and biting us....imagine Pedro getting photographed in a nightclub a few weeks before the Niedercon disaster.

And i`ll repeat, i DONT have an issue, i just hope it doesn't become something the press grab onto after a bad match...

Apparently he met the squad and gave it to them straight according to the (English Daily Express) telling them that they do not realise what a massive club they are playing for and that they are following in the shoes and boots of absolute 'legends' who have gone down in Rangers history & folklore......
He also stated that everyone has started with a 'clean' slate but also that him and GaryMc will be bringing in the right players - with the 'right' attitude ...& from now on - NO 'shirkers' would be tolerated at this club & only those who 'fight' for the Shirt would get a Shirt every week .... apparently SG told the lot of em ....'no more excuses' ......if you don't like it - then we will find you another club - no problem, apparently it was real 'tough talking' and he asked every player to voice their opinions freely in front of everyone it sounds like a real ..'clear the air' meeting .............& let some 'dead wood' leave the club .....kinda stuff ......we will see I suppose.

Apparently he met the squad and gave it to them straight according to the (English Daily Express) telling them that they do not realise what a massive club they are playing for and that they are following in the shoes and boots of absolute 'legends' who have gone down in Rangers history & folklore......
He also stated that everyone has started with a 'clean' slate but also that him and GaryMc will be bringing in the right players - with the 'right' attitude ...& from now on - NO 'shirkers' would be tolerated at this club & only those who 'fight' for the Shirt would get a Shirt every week .... apparently SG told the lot of em ....'no more excuses' ......if you don't like it - then we will find you another club - no problem, apparently it was real 'tough talking' and he asked every player to voice their opinions freely in front of everyone it sounds like a real ..'clear the air' & let some 'dead wood' leave the club .....kinda stuff ......we will see I suppose.

Thought everyone was on holiday. Was this done on the team WhatsApp?

He also stated that everyone has started with a 'clean' slate but also that him and GaryMc will be bringing in the right players - with the 'right' attitude ...& from now on - NO 'shirkers' would be tolerated at this club & only those who 'fight' for the Shirt would get a Shirt every week .... apparently SG told the lot of em ....'no more excuses' ......if you don't like it - then we will find you another club - no problem, apparently it was real 'tough talking' and he asked every player to voice their opinions freely in front of everyone it sounds like a real ..'clear the air' & let some 'dead wood' leave the club .....kinda stuff ......we will see I suppose.

Wonder when this took place

He also stated that everyone has started with a 'clean' slate but also that him and GaryMc will be bringing in the right players - with the 'right' attitude ...& from now on - NO 'shirkers' would be tolerated at this club & only those who 'fight' for the Shirt would get a Shirt every week .... apparently SG told the lot of em ....'no more excuses' ......if you don't like it - then we will find you another club - no problem, apparently it was real 'tough talking' and he asked every player to voice their opinions freely in front of everyone it sounds like a real ..'clear the air' meeting .............& let some 'dead wood' leave the club .....kinda stuff ......we will see I suppose.
When did this happen?

Are the players not on holiday?

I dont have an issue with this, boss probably had this planned pre Rangers.

But stuff like this has a habit of coming back and biting us....imagine Pedro getting photographed in a nightclub a few weeks before the Niedercon disaster.

And i`ll repeat, i DONT have an issue, i just hope it doesn't become something the press grab onto after a bad match...

Its probably a 2 day break, could even be done in a day, flight, go to the gig, back tge next day. Millionaires don't need to live by the Ryanair schedules like us plebs!

She won FHM high street honey a good few years ago, I think she was called Tanya Robinson before they were hitched
Didn't realise it was her, looks like she's had a fair bit of work done since her heyday.

This time last year Pedro had signed Dalcio, Herrera, Pena, Jack, Alves & Cardoso. I understand we started back earlier last June but I hope Gerrard is back in Glasgow asap. You want the guy to be fully settled off the park so he can concentrate on the job in hand when the majority of players return on the 15th. I expect he will be back in Glasgow on Monday.

When was this meant to have happened?

The team have been away since the end of the season.

Due back next week for pre season.

Bardsleys Mrs is a belter.

She really isn't, she's a horrible gobby boot with false everything and cant pronounce Rs properly which I hate!
Missus watches that program she is in.
This is me whenever she opens her mouth on screen

Clint-Eastwood-disgust.gif

I read this in a scouse accent.

I wonder if David Guetta is available for a sash bash.

Here David, give us the sash megamix!

What you said...
“%^*& me! gerrard is the first rangers manager that’s younger than that poster tagsbear and he’s raving whilst tagsbear is probably ironing his weans school uniform”

Oh ha ha, he's the first manager we've had who is younger than me.......

Back