Gaffer in ibiza

Apparently he met the squad and gave it to them straight according to the (English Daily Express) telling them that they do not realise what a massive club they are playing for and that they are following in the shoes and boots of absolute 'legends' who have gone down in Rangers history & folklore......
He also stated that everyone has started with a 'clean' slate but also that him and GaryMc will be bringing in the right players - with the 'right' attitude ...& from now on - NO 'shirkers' would be tolerated at this club & only those who 'fight' for the Shirt would get a Shirt every week .... apparently SG told the lot of em ....'no more excuses' ......if you don't like it - then we will find you another club - no problem, apparently it was real 'tough talking' and he asked every player to voice their opinions freely in front of everyone it sounds like a real ..'clear the air' meeting .............& let some 'dead wood' leave the club .....kinda stuff ......we will see I suppose.
How can he have done that when most of the players were on holiday.

It’s all fun and games until we drop points. Then the “why the %^*& was he fannyinh about in Ibiza” posts start/get chopped :D

Why is there not more pictures of Bardsleys wife on this thread?

FF disappoints

You do all know she used to be a topless model right ;)

Tanya Robinson..... incase your asking

Why is there not more pictures of Bardsleys wife on this thread?

FF disappoints

You do all know she used to be a topless model right ;)

Tanya Robinson..... incase your asking

I have a distant memory of her having a fling with Gazza.

so lucky i would love to go to that place the best hotel in ibiza could never afford a room there , great that the gaffer has very good taste in music, his work starts on the 15th

What a man just when you think you cant love the guy any more, He goes on the swedgers with Barsdley to get him to sign for Rangers.

I'm sure Pedro was also in Ibiza last summer sampling the best goods they had to offer before going on his signing spree. Hopefully it works out better this summer :D

Back