Got email confirming direct debit season ticket four installments

Tin man

However I had £50 in seat sub , confirmed end of march i wished that to go towards my season ticket , when I renewed again confirmed but money doesn't appear to have came off my season ticket price .
I know it's only £50 but that's not the point

I think it was mentioned last week mate you had to set up basically a new password/account before a deadline date to get yer money. That date was last Monday iirc

Someone will confirm though.

However I had £50 in seat sub , confirmed end of march i wished that to go towards my season ticket , when I renewed again confirmed but money doesn't appear to have came off my season ticket price .
I know it's only £50 but that's not the point
Did you actively select to use your SeatSub credit on renewal - at the final confirmation page? I don’t think the credit was applied automatically, you had to select to use it.

If you didn’t, the SeatSub credit will remain on your account for use at a later date.

Credits in your account where added at the end February. Any credits after that go towards next year's

Rangers sent out an email about this a few weeks back.

It’s still unclear they they didn’t just apply ST Holders credit or send an email asking people if they wanted their credit to apply at renewal which they could reply to. Sneaky way of ensuring a lot of people didn’t use their credit in all honesty.

Rangers sent out an email a few weeks ago saying if you wanted to use credit for your ST renewal you needed to notify them by April 15th

It’s still unclear they they didn’t just apply ST Holders credit or send an email asking people if they wanted their credit to apply at renewal which they could reply to. Sneaky way of ensuring a lot of people didn’t use their credit in all honesty.

I’ve said this before on here at the time but that email was a joke.

Putting something at the end of the email giving people one working day to use their credits, sort any issues with them on the new platform out etc was a piss take.

Why don't you just use the credit for the final against Celtic mate or for the CL qualifier/package?

That's my intention. I left my credit in my account. It's quite nice when there's a ticket to be bought and you don't have to get the bank card out.
Don't think you can for non Ibrox games . If it's not in place we'll probably put it in , when someone tries

Don't think you can for non Ibrox games . If it's not in place we'll probably put it in , when someone tries

Yeah you can use it for anything. Last season due to my own football I had a lot of seatsub credit and bought the hampden games with it.

Or maybe some folk just didn't read the full email properly.Nothing sneaky about it.

I’ve received my Direct Debit notice from Rangers and the 4 instalments are double what they should be.

Instead of £553 they are taking £1106 off me over 4 payments. Anyone else had this?

I’ve sent an email to the club just now.

I’ve said this before on here at the time but that email was a joke.

Putting something at the end of the email giving people one working day to use their credits, sort any issues with them on the new platform out etc was a piss take.
Seems to be all about profit nowadays unfortunately

Or maybe some folk just didn't read the full email properly.Nothing sneaky about it.

I read the email mate. My point is they made supporters register for a new platform, and allowed 2 working days before cut off. Some didn’t get their credit applied at checkout. That’s not enough time for most people to be aware of what they need to do, or resolve issues with it.

It obviously benefits the club if people don’t use their credit so it could have been handled better. We’re all customers after all.

I’ve received my Direct Debit notice from Rangers and the 4 instalments are double what they should be.

Instead of £553 they are taking £1106 off me over 4 payments. Anyone else had this?

Not had this, but they’ve sent me two direct debit advance notices, with exactly the same information (I was on auto renewal, but renewed manually via Seat Geek, so that I could use my Seatsub credit).

I hope the two emails don’t mean that they’re going to take the payments twice!

I bought the tickets for me and my two family members. But since I did that I could only add my seatsub credit and not theirs - there wasn’t an option, and buying them individually was a bit of a faff since they don’t really do IT.

It’s not the end of the world as no doubt they’ll manage to use it for other games at some point, and there was a workaround I didn’t bother with, but would have been nice to have done it all in one go.

I’ve got similar, but with the finance 10 month option. Did you renew another persons along with yourself as that’s the only thing I can think of.

Not had this, but they’ve sent me two direct debit advance notices, with exactly the same information (I was on auto renewal, but renewed manually via Seat Geek, so that I could use my Seatsub credit).

Had the exact same here

I’ve got similar, but with the finance 10 month option. Did you renew another persons along with yourself as that’s the only thing I can think of.
Some shout mate. It’ll be my dad’s - for some reason his DD comes off my account too. You’d think the email would specify that…

I've had 2 emails also.
No emails for my sins direct debit though.

I read the email mate. My point is they made supporters register for a new platform, and allowed 2 working days before cut off. Some didn’t get their credit applied at checkout. That’s not enough time for most people to be aware of what they need to do, or resolve issues with it.

It obviously benefits the club if people don’t use their credit so it could have been handled better. We’re all customers after all.

That would only make sense if the credit expires at some point. It doesn't and can be used for anything in future.

I don't think there is anything sneaky about it, just that we've implemented a new system and it was a bit of a shitshow giving people jack of notice and trying sort out the seat movers at the same time. Seems like we excel at making things unnecessarily difficult when it comes to our ticketing systems.

I was going to use mine but, didn't bother after seeing the exasperating problems and delays people were having.

Some shout mate. It’ll be my dad’s - for some reason his DD comes off my account too. You’d think the email would specify that…
Bit of a joke mate.

They’ve put my dads ST on to my credit agreement despite being done at a different time to mine and also different bank details

Had the exact same here
I've had 2 emails also.
No emails for my sins direct debit though.

Ticket office replied to my email today, confirmed the system is only set up to collect one direct debit per Rangers number, despite two direct debit notices being sent. The guy even advised me to take a note of his details, so that I can contact him directly if there are any issues. Really put my mind at ease, as I was beginning to panic that two direct debit payments would come off (which I can’t afford).

Back