Griffiths to tie Celtic scarf to Ibrox goalpost next weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. We should make it clear that any further gestures or antagonism towards our fans wont be accepted. Enough is enough. If the authorities sit back and allow this AGAIN then Rangers will take steps to prevent this abuse in the future. This could take the form of moving away supporters into the WE.

The current Rangers board witnessed it with their own eyes in April. If it is allowed to happen again they have seriously let the club down.

The authorities as you say can warn Griffiths' and Celtic about their conduct, I'm not sure he'll take heed come the end of an emotion filled match. He'll be bursting to satisfy the bog dwellers in the Broomy.

Rangers need to make sure steps are taken he gets nowhere near.

Looks like we've got a weeks worth of smug yahoos goading us through their sycophants in the media, to contend with.

Only one way to shut them up next Saturday ....

Our players are barely allowed over the bye line to celebrate in front of our fans when we score at the piggery. If we do there's a line of mentally challengeds with a hi-viz snarling in their faces ushering them back onto the park. In fact if you look at the aftermath of Loovens og in the 3-1 game in 2010, when Lafferty is running to our dugout along the touch line one of these wankers actually pushes him.

If this was attempted when I was growing up, he wouldn't have made it out alive.

It's up the club to absolutely and categorically make sure this never happens again
I agree when I started following rangers in the 60s if any one of them tried that we would have been on the park and kicked the Shit out of him and the only reason he is cocky is because he thinks that can't happen or could it.

He's a vile little scrote.

Why would the media report this?
The media are reporting it now so after the event it all looks like a big joke and the Rangers fans should grow up.
I would be good to get Police Scotlands view of this.

If, in the unlikely event that the rancid wee bastard tries this stunt again, after UEFA kicking his arse, our authorities have no excuse whatsoever for turning a blind eye.

Just beat them Rangers and it doesn't happen.

It won't happen!!
1 - they will lose
2 - the police won't allow it
3 - his manager won't allow it
He's looking for bites and is clearly getting them

Close the thread
Why would the police or his manager not allow it? They've never stopped him before.

A head high karate kick on his head by Bruno. It might even knock his head in to shape.

He spat inside the stand as well last time.

A vile creature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back