Hearts fans digging each other

Their booing when we sang GSTK spoke volumes.
I just wonder what it’s like being a more old school jambo now with so many of these current day numbnut nationalists seemingly making up a large portion of the hearts support. I’m aware there’s also some hearts fans come over from Northern Ireland who will obviously be from the loyalist community and there was a banner on display yesterday from South Belfast, it must’ve been quite disappointing to hear the crescendo of boos from the hearts fans when the bears sang the national anthem.

It’s a bit like Liverpool FC, all these Ulster Unionists support them, but a lot of there fans hate the Royal Family and blame all the cities problems on the Tories, they can’t be that poor if they can afford to go to Liverpool games though.
Hearts can do one.

It’s a bit like Liverpool FC, all these Ulster Unionists support them, but a lot of there fans hate the Royal Family and blame all the cities problems on the Tories, they can’t be that poor if they can afford to go to Liverpool games though.
Hearts can do one.
NI people don’t have the two main parties sitting in there constituencies so there is no overlap or issue in that regard re Liverpool being anti-Conservative ABB

No

If they aren’t Rangers then they don’t matter.

Their whole end yesterday gave it the usual wee club patter of “you let your club die” and booing GSTK etc

They are Rangers hating scum just like every other support in the country
Football fans in general don't like other clubs in the country they play in, especially the UK.

I don't understand why people seem to be upset with this. Why the %^*& would hearts fans or any others like us? I don't give a single %^*& about any of them either.

It's a weird thing to go on about, and I wouldn't call them scum because they dislike us.

I just wonder what it’s like being a more old school jambo now with so many of these current day numbnut nationalists seemingly making up a large portion of the hearts support. I’m aware there’s also some hearts fans come over from Northern Ireland who will obviously be from the loyalist community and there was a banner on display yesterday from South Belfast, it must’ve been quite disappointing to hear the crescendo of boos from the hearts fans when the bears sang the national anthem.
The same also applies to Liverpool where they have lots of loyalist supporters.
I’ve been with Liverpool supporters on a couple of occasions and virtually to a man they were sympathetic to Rangers and not the paedos.
Not just from the group I was with.

I'm talking about when the Queen passed away.
I stand corrected on your statement on that occasion. On Sunday it was the majority of the small amount who remained who booed.

Back