Hearts Match registrations out

I’m high silver and only had 2 Livi & Motherwell so fingers crossed this will be my 3rd.

Any idea when we will hear about cup final?
Doesn't matter where in silver you are. You've probably received more than the average for the silver tier for domestic aways this season

This is gold only eh? Why they even sending the registration email out to others? It's only gonna encourage them to start greetin when they don't get.

I’m high silver and only had 2 Livi & Motherwell so fingers crossed this will be my 3rd.

Any idea when we will hear about cup final?
You’re on to plums. There are folk on silver that have only had 1 ticket. I’ve had 2 myself, that will be me for the season.

This is gold only eh? Why they even sending the registration email out to others? It's only gonna encourage them to start greetin when they don't get.
Hearts is split over the 3 tiers

Even when Celtic was gold only with 800 everyone could apply

Hearts is split over the 3 tiers

Even when Celtic was gold only with 800 everyone could apply
Was it not mentioned at that fans forum the other week that this game would be gold only?

Sure i read that on the answers

could be wrong

Was it not mentioned at that fans forum the other week that this game would be gold only?

Sure i read that on the answers

could be wrong
I think the answer for Celtic ? was based it been currently gold and it would look at with it been a new allocation

Last edited:
Haven't received any email to apply and normally do.
Edit, received the email a short while ago

Last edited:
You’re on to plums. There are folk on silver that have only had 1 ticket. I’ve had 2 myself, that will be me for the season.
They aren't under the scheme rules this year though. Hearts is category A and those 2 games were category B so in terms of the hearts ballot, they haven't had any allocated

Has anyone else has zero away tickets this year?

Previously i at least got one but none this year, paid my gers to get the league cup semi and final, turning into ticket masters handling fee

Previously i at least got one but none this year, paid my gers to get the league cup semi and final, turning into ticket masters handling fee
me - Bronze

Had 4 over the past 2 seasons 2 each season - 3 of which were 2nd ballot Kilmarnock, Livingston and Motherwell - Hibs was the 1st ballot

Last edited:

There shouldn’t be silver on 2 whilst some on 0. I know u might not end on the same amount but it should be fair.

@Greg Marshall can maybe explain how this happens?

I wonder if applying with friends and family actually lessens your chances?
I'm quite happy to ditch my two kids if it means I get one.
If the kids actually get allocated one and you don’t,they then allocate you one,as the kids can’t go on their own ;) :)

One of ours in silver also had 2. Livingston in October and St Johnstone in January
I’m silver and had Killie opening day.

So in theory I shouldn’t get again until everyone in silver gets 1. I’d love to hear the reason how some get to 2 whilst some have had none yet.

Assuming everyone has applied for all games obviously

I’m silver and had Killie opening day.

So in theory I shouldn’t get again until everyone in silver gets 1. I’d love to hear the reason how some get to 2 whilst some have had none yet.

Assuming everyone has applied for all games obviously
We apply for everything but I wouldn't have expected 2 unless one was category A which is possible as they are different ballots but not 2 Cat B

Back