Hearts only sold 17,500 for Sunday

Technically Hearts tickets were sold out on day one as the club took and paid for 50% of Hampden, if then choose to burn them that's up to them, they have bought and paid for them.

I only do homes, maybe one away a year, don't buy add ons and make the 50/50 cut comfortably every time. If you have regularly attended for 4 years and qualify in Group 1 then you should have enough points.

And so they should, they have paid for half of them this time, so they will get the same opportunity next time
Kilmarnock and Falkirk sold out Ibrox a few years ago at Ibrox
I don’t care that they pay for them upfront.

Why sit with a half empty stadium or free tickets given to youth clubs while loyal supporters are done out of getting to watch their team

I don’t care that they pay for them upfront.

Why sit with a half empty stadium or free tickets given to youth clubs while loyal supporters are done out of getting to watch their team
When you say nonsense like "half empty, you obviously don't have an argument.
So Hearts have sold something like 17000, and the stadium is going to be half empty?
What a shite support Rangers must have eh?

That’s a joke. And they try and claim they are a big club

If they make it to the final not a chance they should get a sniff of even 17/18k
Sadly they would get at least what they got for the League Cup Final back in December

Traditional they don't sell ticket wise for Semi-finals

Couldn’t care less about a tinpot club like Hearts, because that’s what they are - tin pot.

If they want to cut their arms off then moan about being skint, when they are throwing potentially 200k away at Hampden and minimum half a million per season at home games vs the Old Firm, %^*& em.

Couldn’t care less about a tinpot club like Hearts, because that’s what they are - tin pot.

If they want to cut their arms off then moan about being skint, when they are throwing potentially 200k away at Hampden and minimum half a million per season at home games vs the Old Firm, %^*& em.
When have they moaned about being skint? And they'll lose nowhere near £200k this weekend. They've also said the reduced policing and stewarding required for a smaller Old Firm allocation offsets any major losses.

Half empty?
When you say nonsense like "half empty, you obviously don't have an argument.
So Hearts have sold something like 17000, and the stadium is going to be half empty?
What a shite support Rangers must have eh?
So you’d rather 3000 seats go to waste sitting empty or gave to youth clubs than fellow Rangers fans getting them? Right you are

When have they moaned about being skint? And they'll lose nowhere near £200k this weekend. They've also said the reduced policing and stewarding required for a smaller Old Firm allocation offsets any major losses.
So you’re in the camp of having half empty stadiums rather than selling to fans that actually want to watch their club play football?

The rest of of the spfl would be as well selling their grounds, all chipping in for 3 grounds with 10k seats, and sharing.

They can call it the “The We Don’t Sell To Proper Fans Stadium”

So you’re in the camp of having half empty stadiums rather than selling to fans that actually want to watch their club play football?

The rest of of the spfl would be as well selling their grounds, all chipping in for 3 grounds with 10k seats, and sharing.

They can call it the “The We Don’t Sell To Proper Fans Stadium”
Their stadium, their rules. If they feel a reduced Old Firm allocation gives them an advantage then that's up to them.

They'll get pretty much all them sold. Allowing anyone with booking history now to buy, which will sell the final amount

That’s when the rhats let them so they could finish above us in the league. And why almost nobody is coming down to support them. They know they’re beat before a ball is kicked.
Embarrassing performances against that mob
Imagine being a sheep supporter (well, no, dont actually, but you know what i mean... no hope, for anything besides avoiding relegation)

See for me if they want to take 50/50 and if they only sell 15,000 but give the rest away to kids/schools/hospitals/whoever then thats up to them. But they need to pay the full whack for the allocation they take

They thought it would bring more of their own, it hasn’t, when they’re bust send them to league 2. Stupid cunts.
Bar a couple of hundred seats, they sell out. It's not worth getting your frillies in a tangle over. Their stadium, their rules and they've obviously done their homework and decided it's a price worth paying. No big deal.

You would think they could be doing with a few quid , did I not read something about buying a new carpet for the dressing room.
Fuckin halfwits honestly , same with there city rivals, cut away allocations because there own support can't behave LOL

Anyone know how far along the South Stand upper our sections go?
Is section K3 ours like it was for the league cup semi, with Hearts only in section H up there?

It's quite clear Hearts have fucked it, there is no way on this earth they would have envisaged a potential 6 figure loss, have to be bailed out by a foundation and then being forced to give away thousands of tickets to Charity.

It's an embarrassment and all their begging emails and press releases are testament to this.

I would be willing to stake my middle nut that the next time they are in a semi, they won't pull the same stunt again.

It's quite clear Hearts have fucked it, there is no way on this earth they would have envisaged a potential 6 figure loss, have to be bailed out by a foundation and then being forced to give away thousands of tickets to Charity.

It's an embarrassment and all their begging emails and press releases are testament to this.

I would be willing to stake my middle nut that the next time they are in a semi, they won't pull the same stunt again.
They gave away about 200 tickets to Big Hearts, the transport and food money was raised by donations from supporters.

What foundation bailed them out?

They've shifted loads since then.

It’s been a major struggle for Hearts to sell tickets and as someone said there’s probably only been a wee surge in the last week due to Rangers form falling off a cliff. There’s not been the massive demand from the hearts side we were told was going to happen when a 50/50 split was requested.

It’s been a major struggle for Hearts to sell tickets and as someone said there’s probably only been a wee surge in the last week due to Rangers form falling off a cliff. There’s not been the massive demand from the hearts side we were told was going to happen when a 50/50 split was requested.
Was a massive demand predicted? Hearts themselves weren't confident of selling them all, that's why they agreed to stump up for any unsold tickets, as long as they got 50%. And that was only done so they got half of the North Stand.

Easy to slag them off for this but it's a worrying sign when the third/fourth biggest team in the country can't sell tickets. We shouldn't be revelling in it if fans are turning away from the game.

Was a massive demand predicted? Hearts themselves weren't confident of selling them all, that's why they agreed to stump up for any unsold tickets, as long as they got 50%. And that was only done so they got half of the North Stand.

No they stumped up because that's the rule. They didn't do it expecting not to sell them and be put of pocket.

Back