Hearts only sold 17,500 for Sunday

He's some laugh. Always bleating how easily Hearts would sell a 50/50 split.

Now it's Hearts weren't confident of selling them in the first place. B-D
You'll need to show me where I said that?

I'll leave it with you.:)

Diddy club. Now I’ve said that how did we do against the last two “diddy clubs”?

Watching from behind the sofa until we are at least 3 up on Sunday.

Some folk seem to have developed Stockholm syndrome with the shit way we are treated in Scottish football. Doing all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify why our ST holders are locked out tomorrow for a bunch of day trippers getting a freebie.

If you believe all games at Hampden should be a 50/50 split then why not today. In fact, what happened to the sheep’s demand for more tickets and the bitching about Rangers and Celtic ends we heard about endlessly before the League Cup final?

They didn't have to stump up, though. They wanted the North Stand and were prepared to take a hit to achieve that.

Both teams had to stump up for the tickets they took.

All 4 teams indeed.

You would have us believe hearts did that thinking they wouldn't sell 50 percent.

Hmmmm

Some folk seem to have developed Stockholm syndrome with the shit way we are treated in Scottish football. Doing all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify why our ST holders are locked out tomorrow for a bunch of day trippers getting a freebie.

If you believe all games at Hampden should be a 50/50 split then why not today. In fact, what happened to the sheep’s demand for more tickets and the bitching about Rangers and Celtic ends we heard about endlessly before the League Cup final?

Aberdeen were offered 50 percent but said no.

Both teams had to stump up for the tickets they took.

All 4 teams indeed.

You would have us believe hearts did that thinking they wouldn't sell 50 percent.

Hmmmm
But only us and Them were guaranteed to sell them. Hearts took a gamble, and Aberdeen held their hands up, knowing they'd never sell 21k.

Looks like that mob got Almost 3/4 of the stadium
They got half our end which was part of Aberdeen allocation

HampdenMap_email_Celtic2.jpg

Last edited:
My nephew is going to the game tomorrow He supports Dunfermline but his mate at uni is a Hearts fans so he can go along as a football tourist. Not his fault and he won't care if Hearts win or lose. I hope he has a good day out. But it just adds to my anger at the both the SFA and Hearts disdain and arrogance towards fans.

Edit. There are bound to be many bears in the Hearts end tomorrow for similar reason. Any bother in the crowd whoever 'starts it' is on the SFA

My nephew is going to the game tomorrow He supports Dunfermline but his mate at uni is a Hearts fans so he can go along as a football tourist. Not his fault and he won't care if Hearts win or lose. I hope he has a good day out. But it just adds to my anger at the both the SFA and Hearts disdain and arrogance towards fans.

Edit. There are bound to be many bears in the Hearts end tomorrow for similar reason. Any bother in the crowd whoever 'starts it' is on the SFA
My brother in law who is a Heart's fan, will be going to his 1st game of the season, i will be sitting in the house

Day trippers who have happily referred to Gers fans as "glory-hunters" all their days.

Anyone know how far along the South Stand upper our sections go?
Is section K3 ours like it was for the league cup semi, with Hearts only in section H up there?
Hearts only have Section H - part of the original allocation

Section K L M & N are Hampden Debenture Area which has handed to club after not having the uptake

Section Q is ours like the Hearts Section H

The more of them the merrier, just means more of them to be heading back to embra raging about getting beat at Hampden again...

...hopefully! :D

Diddy club. Now I’ve said that how did we do against the last two “diddy clubs”?

Watching from behind the sofa until we are at least 3 up on Sunday.

You might never get out from behind the sofa, think two goals will be our max on Sunday.

My understanding is that the ones that were unsold were right in the centre of the East Stand, meaning that they could not be reallocated to Rangers fans.
It’s not a difficult task to ensure a full
Stadium.

Scottish football. The worst part, the leaders aren’t embarrassed by it

My mate's a Hearts season ticket holder. Says their ticket office is open tomorrow from 9am to 11.30am for 'fans' (with any sort of purchase history at all) who still want to buy tickets. Meanwhile, bears who regularly attend games will miss out!

This should end this debate.

Aberdeen, should get 8,000 for next game and Hearts 17,500. Until they have track record of selling their allocation they shouldn’t have more.
End what debate? Hearts have sold upwards of 19.5k for today going by their main forum so they've been justified in asking for 50/50. Just as any club in the land are for a neutral cup tie.

End what debate? Hearts have sold upwards of 19.5k for today going by their main forum so they've been justified in asking for 50/50. Just as any club in the land are for a neutral cup tie.

Justified despite not selling out? Locking Rangers fans out of a game in favour of empty seats.

Scottish football happy to hate itself to death. Televised away games infront of half empty stadiums when we would sell the ground our twice over every time. Now we are to watch cup semi finals with empty seats too, just so clubs without a paring support can feel important.

I understand people frustrated at not getting a ticket but with 46k season ticket holders and Hampden allocations of 21k there will never be enough tickets for these fixtures. Hearts wanted the North stand to sell straight away so took the full allocation, from the looks of it they have sold around 20k so they are close to selling out.

If they hadn't taken the North stand then they were only ever getting a maximum of 16-17k so from their point of view they have got more fans to the game than they would have if we had been given the full North stand. The way Hampden is designed there isn't any other way to split the stadium for these type of allocations.

I understand people frustrated at not getting a ticket but with 46k season ticket holders and Hampden allocations of 21k there will never be enough tickets for these fixtures. Hearts wanted the North stand to sell straight away so took the full allocation, from the looks of it they have sold around 20k so they are close to selling out.

If they hadn't taken the North stand then they were only ever getting a maximum of 16-17k so from their point of view they have got more fans to the game than they would have if we had been given the full North stand. The way Hampden is designed there isn't any other way to split the stadium for these type of allocations.
If you can call handing out thousands of tickets for free selling out. I hope it cost them plenty.

Aye. Imagine Hampden bursting at the seams when either us or the scum are playing Livingston, Dundee or St.Johnstone etc in a semi final with a 50/50 split.

Back