Hospitality Ticketing - general

Successful email received.

Collection and postage on Feb 7th!
Dates are clearly wrong!

We are pleased to confirm you have been allocated tickets for Hibernian Fc v Rangers FC in the VIP ballot. Payment has been taken via the bank card you provided.

“If you have selected postage, your tickets will be posted to you by Royal Mail Special Delivery, on Tuesday 7th February.

Tickets will be available for collection from Tuesday 7th February at the reception of Argyle House.”

Dates are clearly wrong!

We are pleased to confirm you have been allocated tickets for Hibernian Fc v Rangers FC in the VIP ballot. Payment has been taken via the bank card you provided.

“If you have selected postage, your tickets will be posted to you by Royal Mail Special Delivery, on Tuesday 7th February.

Tickets will be available for collection from Tuesday 7th February at the reception of Argyle House.”
Nice to see their standards are being maintained :))

Did anyone change from two individual season tickets applying in the ballot, to applying for two in the ballot under 1 season ticket, so you get seats together, actually been successful in getting 2 tickets?

I seem to be worse off now.
Me, and not been successful, just the odd ticket, but not two. Did get 2 for final, but that was after a frank exchange of emails, so wouldn't say this was via the new process.

Me, and not been successful, just the odd ticket, but not two. Did get 2 for final, but that was after a frank exchange of emails, so wouldn't say this was via the new process.
I only got one for the final, and one for the hibs game, no unsuccessful email.

Feels like I have went from having two chances, to only one chance.

Dates are clearly wrong!

They corrected themselves yet?

I think I have went from two tickets in random areas, to only one ticket, so not actually solved my issue of getting two tickets beside each other.

I never got a reply to my email about the final.

Double post.

Hibernian Update! Please disregard the previous email regarding the Hibernian FC v Rangers FC Away Match, there has been an error in the Collection dates.

Updated dates are below.

If you have selected postage, your tickets will be posted to you by Royal Mail Special Delivery, on Thursday 23rd February.

Tickets will be available for collection from Wednesday 22nd February at the reception of Argyle House.

I’m assuming we’ll hear about the Motherwell away tickets today as the ballot closed last evening?

Just received a knock back email. I’ve done reasonably well with away tickets so can’t really complain

Knockback email for me, first time I have received the email, don't usually get the knockback, or successful one.

I think it’s time Club 72 ticket holders got together and asked what is happening with our away tickets.For the First time in 40 years as a Season Ticket holder I didn’t get Cup Final ticket at 1st time of asking . The new system for away tickets is hopeless.No credit is given for games you have attended as every match is an open ballot.This suits those who only want to go to the big games because even if they have never been to an away game in their puff they have the same chance of a ticket as those who’ve been all over the country for countless years. This cannot be right and instead of complaining as an individual as I have done we need to get together and make them have a proper look at their system

We will have to wait till god knows what time today to get a knock back email but the club have been advertising hospitality packages for two days

I’ve got one for Semi and Aberdeen in transactions and history. The site doesn’t seem to let me click the ‘confirm reservation’. Anyone else got that issue?

Back