Hospitality Ticketing - general

Seem to have one in the history part for cup semi but not for Aberdeen away which wouldn’t be a suprise. Not had an aberdeen away allocated since the famous comeback from 2-0 down about 13 years ago

Seem to have one in the history part for cup semi but not for Aberdeen away which wouldn’t be a suprise. Not had an aberdeen away allocated since the famous comeback from 2-0 down about 13 years ago
Exactly the same.E mailed them today asking how this is possible

Anyone get the correct date for the Aberdeen ticket uplift? The original email said the 1st March and I never seen another correct email?

11th I thought
Yes,the issue is that is says Monday 11th April.
11th April is a Tuesday,so unsure if Monday(10th) or 11th is correct?
Ideally would like to uplift both semi final and sheep tickets at same time.
Probably wait till Wednesday 12th just to be sure.

Updated semi-final email says:-

'If you have selected postage, your tickets will be posted to you by Royal Mail Special Delivery, on Tuesday 11 April. Tickets will be available for collection from Monday 11 April at the reception of Argyle House.'

Like @Bear With Me think will leave it until Wednesday.

Updated semi-final email says:-

'If you have selected postage, your tickets will be posted to you by Royal Mail Special Delivery, on Tuesday 11 April. Tickets will be available for collection from Monday 11 April at the reception of Argyle House.'

Like @Bear With Me think will leave it until Wednesday.
Thanks,just wish they could put out the correct information for once.

So glad the tickets for this evening have arrived. Very helpful map showing me where EH is, and how to get there from the city centre
I can’t make tonight but I get a horrid, horrid feeling they are trying to ‘butter’ us up for something unpleasant

I can’t make tonight but I get a horrid, horrid feeling they are trying to ‘butter’ us up for something unpleasant

I said the same to my wife. No way rangers are giving folk a free bar and night out for nothing. I’m fully expecting club72 to go up £500 next season

I said the same to my wife. No way rangers are giving folk a free bar and night out for nothing. I’m fully expecting club72 to go up £500 next season
Im expecting more. Also bracing myself to give my two up next season if so. Correspondence is very poor at the best of times. Not an overall great setup. We'll see how the feedback from tonight goes, unfortunately im away for a short break and wont make it along.

Semi Ticket arrived today. Totally different place in the stadium that what I was told on the website :))

Also, has anyone who has orders Delivery for the Aberdeen tickets received theirs yet?

Semi Ticket arrived today. Totally different place in the stadium that what I was told on the website :))

Also, has anyone who has orders Delivery for the Aberdeen tickets received theirs yet?
The allocated seat that appears on the website never matches the seat that the ticket you get is for.

Back