Official If anyone is struggling this Xmas (FF Xmas giving 2021)

Just made a donation to the cause well done everyone, could this wee thing maybe be brought to attention of who is in charge of the funds, I saw a post in the lounge and someone said for them to contact here but maybe to proud to do so, @Moreloslaces car knackered on them paid AA up front and apparenty car gubbed and cannot get courtesy car, from reading the posts am assuming with NHS

Just made a donation to the cause well done everyone, could this wee thing maybe be brought to attention of who is in charge of the funds, I saw a post in the lounge and someone said for them to contact here but maybe to proud to do so, @Moreloslaces car knackered on them paid AA up front and apparenty car gubbed and cannot get courtesy car, from reading the posts am assuming with NHS
Fair play mate I actually thought along those lines aswell maybe a weeks car hire or two could be sorted out the money if they don’t help him.

Hello team.. after a favour. Does anyone have a van that’s able to move a couch from burnside (my house) to airdrie in the next day or two?

I dropped some stuff off this morning to one of the boys that messaged needing a wee hand.

He was out but his wife just burst into tears (as I nearly did) when she found out why i was there.

Absolutely heartwarming to be able to help out others who have had a run of bad luck with jobs and health at this time of year. It means they'll be able to pay all the bills and have presents and a good meal for the kids on Xmas day. Actually welling up again just typing this. Anyway, thank you all for your donations on behalf of the people who are benefitting. Makes a real difference.

WATP!
Thank YOU, not only for setting all of this up, but also for taking the time to deliver things to the people who need it. It's touching to know how much your efforts are appreciated (and how much it means to you).

Merry Christmas !

Would be good if anyone close to the club could get this across to the players I'm sure the vast majority of them would stick some cash in to help out the bears in need, absolutely wonderful thing your doing here mate will definitely put something In to help people out WATP.

Would be good if anyone close to the club could get this across to the players I'm sure the vast majority of them would stick some cash in to help out the bears in need, absolutely wonderful thing your doing here mate will definitely put something In to help people out WATP.

Maybe @Greg Marshall could do something to make the players aware or pass it onto someone to make the players aware they are better off than the majority of us fans so hopefully they could contribute a little more.

Some of you maybe remember there was a wee post up last year offering to help any fellow bears that were struggling financially or otherwise at Xmas - long story short it grew arms and legs and we ended up raising around £6k, which was then distributed to any posters in need to help with food and presents at xmas (with the remainder going charities such as Erskine and number schools locally who had families struggling)

A few of the guys who very kindly got involved last year have been asking if we're doing it again this year so I've just OK'd with admin earlier today and will set up a Justvgiving page shortly which I'll chuck up on here later.

I'll kick in the first £100 again this year and if anyone wants to be involved with helping just let me know. Over and above the financial help it would definitely be useful if people could point us towards other resources and more professional support which might be available.

Finally and most importantly, if anyone is struggling and in need of a hand... then just PM me.

Cheers and have a good xmas.
WATP

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/FF-xmas-2021
Outstanding

Some of you maybe remember there was a wee post up last year offering to help any fellow bears that were struggling financially or otherwise at Xmas - long story short it grew arms and legs and we ended up raising around £6k, which was then distributed to any posters in need to help with food and presents at xmas (with the remainder going charities such as Erskine and number schools locally who had families struggling)

A few of the guys who very kindly got involved last year have been asking if we're doing it again this year so I've just OK'd with admin earlier today and will set up a Justvgiving page shortly which I'll chuck up on here later.

I'll kick in the first £100 again this year and if anyone wants to be involved with helping just let me know. Over and above the financial help it would definitely be useful if people could point us towards other resources and more professional support which might be available.

Finally and most importantly, if anyone is struggling and in need of a hand... then just PM me.

Cheers and have a good xmas.
WATP

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/FF-xmas-2021
Hey mate.
@Moreloslaces could do with a helping hand you know it makes sense.

Donation made, happy that at least some families will be able to enjoy Christmas.

Just added to it what I could.

Thanks to @scottie59 @LyonGer @rangersno.1 and anyone I've missed for putting my name forward and to @justice for getting in touch. I'm without a car but we'll get by, it's not the end of the world. Some people are without much more, give it to them.

FF family best in the world.
Your more than welcome mate would just hate to see you struggling especially with you having a kid with disabilities, I hope you and your family have a great Christmas and new year.

WATP

Thank you to everyone who donated. Thank you to @justice

This year has been the first that I've not been on the ball because my head has been elsewhere. Work has been terrible due to multiple cars that have something wrong with them. Today, I'm so proud of my fellow supporters. You all truly gave me a lift.

Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year.

Back