If you could relive any game from the past what would you pick

From my youth not a win game but the 4-4 game at our house when ray wilkins scored a screamer was and is probably 1 of the best games for emotions I’ve seen between us and them
Wee mix up Wilkins scored in 5-1 1988 game the 4-4 was 1986, but nearly 40 years has passed so allowed bro.

Leipzig at home. Only time I’ve cried at a game. Would give anything to live those final moments and scenes after full time. The greatest night in Ibrox history and nothing comes close.
I still watch the BT Sport coverage.

Ive never been in a stadium with so much delirium, so much disbelief, so much joy.

Aside my son being born, the best moment of my life was that FT whistle.

We have been fortunate to witness so many great moments at our great club, this tops it for me - I dont think we will ever beat that feat in my lifetime now in all honesty.

Title decider against the Sheep in 91. East Enclosure was bedlam.
I worked the broomloan that day as a steward, they were partying coming into the stadium expecting a title win.
Crushed at the end we had to ease them out as bears were coming in after the game.
Lovely.

Wee mix up Wilkins scored in 5-1 1988 game the 4-4 was 1986, but nearly 40 years has passed so allowed bro.
Your right lol it was that filth fucker who scored the screamer that game.

Were we not down a few men that game memory not the best but what a game lol

1965 League Cup SF, my first game, we beat Kilmarnock 6-4. So I could remember more about it.
I still have good memories about big games I was at over the years.

I remember strangely Warburton’s first home game - St Mirren I think, and Wallace done a wee flick round the corner of the attacker and burst down the line. The roar in the stadium at that was unreal after all the dross we had witnessed the years before.

The 6-1 v Dunfermline for me lost my uncle who was a massive bear 6 weeks before it, was preying we would do it for him and we did in the best possible way. Parma at Ibrox was amazing I remember genuinely thinking we can take on anyone.

Games I’ve been at:
1. Scottish Cup final 2002 3-2, Lovenkrands last minute winner
2. Beating Dunfermline 6-1 last game of season to win the league by 1 goal
3. Leipzig semi final was an unreal night and will live with me until the day I die

Games I’ve not been at:
1. Barcelona 1972
2. Tannadice 1997 winning 9 in a row
3. Helicopter Sunday 2005

A wee bit of nostalgia for a Saturday night . If you could go back and relive any game what would you pick . I’ve three , 87 skol cup final v sheep , dynamo Kiev at Ibrox and 5-1 v the Tim’s ( first time
27 the August 88 against the scum.
Ray Wilkins volley was sublime. I would have preferred the Dryburgh cup game to have seen Coop playing keepy uppy in the flesh but I was a bairn.
Its a difficult choice. Helicopter Sunday for the absolute madness afterwards is another. Tim on Tim was glorious.

Semi final at tattie dome where it was 50/50.
Their half was all season ticket holders, behaving semi normal.
Our half was full of mentalists who had been bevvyin all day, absolutely took over their shitehole of a ground!
Albertz and Coisty
What a memory....from what l remember!

Leipzig, I’ve been saying since that night that I can’t see us topping that in my lifetim.

Best ever game for me.

What a day I had. Loved every second.

The bus started off pretty quiet and by the time we reached Glasgow it was absolutely bouncing, I’d love to re live that day again, there was a feeling that everyone knew we just weren’t going out that night.

I still watch the BT Sport coverage.

Ive never been in a stadium with so much delirium, so much disbelief, so much joy.

Aside my son being born, the best moment of my life was that FT whistle.

We have been fortunate to witness so many great moments at our great club, this tops it for me - I dont think we will ever beat that feat in my lifetime now in all honesty.
A lot of nights I will watch the goals and then the last 3 minutes and then after match scenes. Absolutely incredible to watch back, I then watch the Aribo goal v Frankfurt. I had someone try and tell me the Leipzig night was for nothing. Anyone who thinks or feels that wasn’t there or doesn’t care about Rangers. That night, I will take that to the grave.

I was with my Younger Brother that Day, Sadly he’s not here now, The Whole Day was amazing!! & The Celebration after, Even on the Sunday,
Following Rangers home away in Europe
Probably my best memories with my dad uncles and good friends most have passed on
But the memories are unbelievable

Games I was actually at.
1. 5-1 the scum, Wilkins goal, 1987?
2. Old Firm shame game 1-1 1987. Scum
3. Hatelay returns 0-1 Rangers, 1997
4. Ferguson destroys loud mouth DI Canio 1997 0-1 - a team of real hard bastards and packed with talent. Rangers do the huddle at then end
5. Helicopter Sunday, 2005
6. Rangers v Parma 1999

I could go on and on, so many brilliant games, lots of great memories traveling to every away game, domestic and Europe in the 1990’s and early 2000’s

Few old firm games, Parma at Ibrox always sticks in the mind but Leipzig at home for the pure emotion and maybe most recent tops it for me.

First European tie the Rangers 8 Borussia Munchengladbach 0.
Absolutely pishing it down I was in the Copland end and hearing Follow Follow for the first time as an 11 year old amazing.

Winning 9 iar was a great night but I think beating Lyon away was way up there. Dortmund also and yes I was at all of them .

Helicopter Sunday and a close second would be 2 Jan 1997 when we beat them 3-1 game had everything

non rangers would be Liverpool v Newcastle in 96

Rangers 6-1 Dunfermline, 2003.

All you could ever want from a final day of a season. The back and forth that day is something I’ll never forget. What a fucking team we had.

My first ever gers game. My dad took me to Ibrox for Rangers Morton game in the 80s. Finished 2 nil win for us in a game that was pretty meaningless as we were a tad crap then. Only about 15k to 20k fans there if I remember correctly but I was blown away by how big Ibrox was (prob as I was only about 9 years old) and I spent most of the game wondering why we kept singing about someone’s baldy head (Jim Duffy who was bald even back then)
Lost my dad this year so obvious reason why this is the one I’d choose

Your right lol it was that filth fucker who scored the screamer that game.

Were we not down a few men that game memory not the best but what a game lol
No you ate thinking if the 2-2 game when Woods and Butcher were sent off fir us and McAvennie for them.
Graham Roberts in goal for us and Richard Gough scored in last minute for the draw.
You are mixing up 3 games. Each of them special in their own way right enough.

Either Leipzig or Helicopter Sunday.

Leipzig was the best experience I've ever had as a Rangers fan, but Helicopter Sunday was so unexpected.

I know this is a bit pathetic but the sheer joy I felt when Captain Marvel missed the penalty to let Raith Rovers Win the final was hard to beat.

Leipzig when we reached the europa final. I collapsed into a ball greeting in the govan rear in my da’s arms. Was the best night of my life so far

Leipzig. No question.

Actually I’d love to relive that day and the 2 weeks build up to the final.

Agree with Leipzig at home is hard to beat. Honestly never seen a reaction like it and I’ve never seen a fanbase still celebrating like that 10 minutes after the final whistle.

The 6-1 win over Dunfermline in 2003 was also a great day. Proper twists and turns for 90 minutes, and when Arteta scored that penalty it was simply bedlam. Unlike Helicopter Sunday in 2005, I knew we’d get the job done before the game though.

A lot of nights I will watch the goals and then the last 3 minutes and then after match scenes. Absolutely incredible to watch back, I then watch the Aribo goal v Frankfurt. I had someone try and tell me the Leipzig night was for nothing. Anyone who thinks or feels that wasn’t there or doesn’t care about Rangers. That night, I will take that to the grave.

Never like to celebrate finishing second, but everything about Seville gave credit to Rangers and righted a lot of wrongs from Manchester 2008.- where we never got that outpouring of emotion for a goal, were simply outclassed and all the negative headlines which our enemies dined on for years.

You saw how Fiorentina has been fawned over these last few years, Leipzig should be too.

Never like to celebrate finishing second, but everything about Seville gave credit to Rangers and righted a lot of wrongs from Manchester 2008.- where we never got that outpouring of emotion for a goal, were simply outclassed and all the negative headlines which our enemies dined on for years.

You saw how Fiorentina has been fawned over these last few years, Leipzig should be too.
I also don’t like to be the person who says “look how far we’ve come” when it comes to the league etc but that really was one of those moments. After all the crap since 2012 the night v Leipzig was genuinely euphoric and eclipses fiorentina for me

I was born in 1971 so have a reasonable excuse for missing this one. I agree, if you were lucky enough to be at that game or even watching at home it would have to be no1 for you.
Was a baby also GL. Lots of great memories from 92 CL home &away. beating the filth home & away, semis & finals, sheep finals from late 80’s so many but 72 must beat them all for me

The Kiev & Leeds home games & the 4-2 @ the Chamber of Secrets, just to stand in that Rangers end with my mates, crying with laughter.

Was a baby also GL. Lots of great memories from 92 CL home &away. beating the filth home & away, semis & finals, sheep finals from late 80’s so many but 72 must beat them all for me
I completely forgot about 92/93 champions league. Even the Leeds UTD games! When you start to think about all the games, we are extremely fortunate to follow a team that has seen such sporting drama and unbelievable success at the highest levels of competition over 150 years.

Back