Improving the game...or just plain stupid.

Please keep @Papasmurf away from this idea.

He would only make it happen .....
I read the first post and assumed it would been posted around midnight. Just to give the OP enough time to get that pissed.

Turns out it was only 7pm. He must have had a day off and started early

I bet the first guy to dream up the idea of putting normal people on the telly had to put up with the same patter as well.

"Don't be stupid Kenbo, no one in their right mind wants to watch a wee wifie from The Port singing on the telly..............................hmmm, unless she makes a total tw4t of herself then it'll be comedy gold.
Kenbo you're a genius"
:cool:

I saw a thread the other day about improving the game, I've been talking with my mates on this subject for a while, usually in the pub, which become apparent if you read on.

So my idea would be that at half time there's a draw held, selecting a certain number of fans from the stands, say 4, when an allotted time of the game has been played, for arguments sake we say 60 minutes, the fans are subbed on for the players, it would mean the teams would really need to go for it for the first 60 minutes because they will never know how crap the fans coming on will be.

It's maybe not an idea for the league but it would certainly make a cup competition more exciting, how many folk would go to a game if they might get a chance to actually play for their team, and before you smart ars3s all give me a hard time mind I did say this idea is alcohol induced.

So anybody who doesn't come up with absolute shite stunts like this then they are automatically labelled "smart ars3s"?
:D:D:D

I bet the first guy to dream up the idea of putting normal people on the telly had to put up with the same patter as well.

"Don't be stupid Kenbo, no one in their right mind wants to watch a wee wifie from The Port singing on the telly..............................hmmm, unless she makes a total tw4t of herself then it'll be comedy gold.
Kenbo you're a genius"
:cool:
Resistance to change is a natural phenomenon, sometimes you need to drag people to a new vision

'Kenbo' will be for football in the 20,20's what bosman was in the 90's, a revolution

Back