Jude Bellingham

He's a superstar already and only 20, mad.

Almost as mad as this take re the touch from the match thread :D

A good first touch under no pressure. Any good level player is capable of it.

Though I'm used to seeing guys like Foden, Mahrez, Bernardo do that for fun on a weekly basis so maybe my bar for being astounded is a bit high.

He's a superstar already and only 20, mad.

Almost as mad as this take re the touch from the match thread :D

A good first touch under no pressure. Any good level player is capable of it.

Though I'm used to seeing guys like Foden, Mahrez, Bernardo do that for fun on a weekly basis so maybe my bar for being astounded is a bit high.
I'd have him in my team ahead of any of that lot.

England will be frustrating to watch this Summer with Southgate putting the handbrake on such a talented group of attacking players. Can't believe they're persisting with him.

England will be frustrating to watch this Summer with Southgate putting the handbrake on such a talented group of attacking players. Can't believe they're persisting with him.
The poster did subsequently correct themselves, tbf.

Bellingham at Madrid is the right face in the right picture - imagine how ruined a Man Utd of Chelsea would’ve made him?

He will go on to be one of their most famous players, a cracking lad too, his only “regret” will be being rocked by Ibrox :)

If England don’t win something with Bellingham and Foden then it’s all Southgates fault .
He needs a team. Talented individuals within a team help but the rest have to be up to scratch to win. If England go with anyone other than Butland then they're short before you get to right back.

He needs a team. Talented individuals within a team help but the rest have to be up to scratch to win. If England go with anyone other than Butland then they're short before you get to right back.

Bellingham would be the first one to call out Butlands distribution to be fair.

He's an incredible player. Easily my favourite non-Rangers related player. Although at the moment he's probably top of that list if you include Rangers players!
Makes you laugh when they ask if players like Rashford are world class when you watch someone like Bellingham.

If it's the Aribo moment I'm thinking of where the ball was high in the sky for ages, there was no one around him and a totally different situation in the middle of the park that lead to nothing. Was a great touch and it happened right in front of me.

Not sure why someone said there's "no pressure", there's a City player in front of him, the touch doesn't just kill the ball he takes it away from the player. Then he beats another man and a few seconds later they've scored.

They utterly adore him over at Madrid.

The English snobbery over the EPL means you will see plenty talk him down all because he turned down Man Shitty.

They utterly adore him over at Madrid.

The English snobbery over the EPL means you will see plenty talk him down all because he turned down Man Shitty.

I have heard next to nobody talk him down in England, the majority of English regarded it as a no contest between going City or Real.

My mrs is Spanish so have a soft spot for Real Madrid. Perfect fit for him. Madrid is a different gravy of a football club.

rick-roll.gif

I know it gets spoken about a lot but what a player this boy is. Can see him at Madrid for many years and will go down as an all time great imo.

We still going on about this lol Tav better score a banger of a penalty at the weekend to give us something else to drool over.

Excellent young player but ballon d'or talk this year for him is so premature it's crazy. Granted I'll be swayed a bit more if he drives England to the euros title like everyone down south seems to expect him too. For now though I'm not on board with the gross around him. I'm actually more impressed with the off field stuff I see with him in interviews etc as his level of maturity seems to be so far beyond his age its wild. And will no doubt stand him in great stead when trying to live up to the stratospheric expectations that have been already placed on him.

They have a team in fact they’ve had one in all Southgate’s tenure,he is never a top class manager bad appointment by England .

We still going on about this lol Tav better score a banger of a penalty at the weekend to give us something else to drool over.

Excellent young player but ballon d'or talk this year for him is so premature it's crazy. Granted I'll be swayed a bit more if he drives England to the euros title like everyone down south seems to expect him too. For now though I'm not on board with the gross around him. I'm actually more impressed with the off field stuff I see with him in interviews etc as his level of maturity seems to be so far beyond his age its wild. And will no doubt stand him in great stead when trying to live up to the stratospheric expectations that have been already placed on him.

He has been instrumental in Madrid winning the league and they are now heavy favourites to win the Champions League.

Going to be some side with Mbappe and Alphonso Davies added next year.

Didn't get a shot on target in the first leg and cost me 100 quid so he's shite and I'll probably slag him off and belittle his achievements the rest of his career now

He has been instrumental in Madrid winning the league and they are now heavy favourites to win the Champions League.

Heavy favorites is a bit strong fo4 me think the 2 legs v bayern are fascinating. Think the winners of that will win it though it would be poetic if Dortmund get to the final and beat Real.

Jude is part of a young evolving Madrid side and is holding his own with a collection of quality players. When we drew them in the quarters my concerns were drawn more towards the Brazilian lads up front for them and they were by a mile their biggest threats across both legs. Caused us a lot of problems. Bellingham was completely anonymous in the first leg and a bit more influential for an hour in the second leg including that quality touch for their goal.

It's not an insult to him to veer away from the narrative that's being rammed down our throats that he's the second coming of Zidane already and nailer on Ballon d'or. The fact he's at Madrid in the first place at his age is compliment enough for now. I just as a general football observer want to see more evolution in him before I'm blown away by this all conquering superstar.

Don't see them as heavy favourites really, granted 6/4 with bookies but I think they are far from a cert to win it. Both Leverkusen and Villa are shorter than them for the other two for example.

Heavy favorites is a bit strong fo4 me think the 2 legs v bayern are fascinating. Think the winners of that will win it though it would be poetic if Dortmund get to the final and beat Real.

Jude is part of a young evolving Madrid side and is holding his own with a collection of quality players. When we drew them in the quarters my concerns were drawn more towards the Brazilian lads up front for them and they were by a mile their biggest threats across both legs. Caused us a lot of problems. Bellingham was completely anonymous in the first leg and a bit more influential for an hour in the second leg including that quality touch for their goal.

It's not an insult to him to veer away from the narrative that's being rammed down our throats that he's the second coming of Zidane already and nailer on Ballon d'or. The fact he's at Madrid in the first place at his age is compliment enough for now. I just as a general football observer want to see more evolution in him before I'm blown away by this all conquering superstar.

He didn't do much in the first leg, sure, it happens. Didn't see Wednesdays game. But I've watched him enough this season to see the sort of things he is doing, which for a 20 year old, they are incredible.

Don't see them as heavy favourites really, granted 6/4 with bookies but I think they are far from a cert to win it. Both Leverkusen and Villa are shorter than them for the other two for example.

Tbh I thought they would put City out and backed them as soon as the draw happened, 6/1. Just can't see the others beating them, was only City or Madrid could win it for me.

Comfortably on his way to be England's greatest ever player

Wild statement

Those guys are proven and consistent winners and key influential players in winning big games. Just saying. Your man's referring to my match thread comment on that touch lol knew it would get laughter but I've seen it week in week out at City. Not every touch the lad takes has to have shades of Zidane attached to it lol

He didn't do much in the first leg, sure, it happens. Didn't see Wednesdays game. But I've watched him enough this season to see the sort of things he is doing, which for a 20 year old, they are incredible.

Fair dos you've got your barometer for what incredible looks like and I have mine.

Tbh I thought they would put City out and backed them as soon as the draw happened, 6/1. Just can't see the others beating them, was only City or Madrid could win it for me.

You greedy sod, the 7/4 to qualify wasn't enough! The only I can't see winning it is Dortmund from here myself, great ties left.

Back