Karen Brady

I think leagues will go for null and void, no promotion/relegation and current positions will be used for European qualifiers.

Presumably there will be a pattern emerging and experts can make an educated guess as to when it will have peaked in each European country for example. UEFA take the latest date of those, add a few weeks on and see where that leaves things.

im guessing it will mean the Euros won’t happen (you‘ll have different fitness levels of players in different countries for example).

And even if the infection peaks in a country, how do you handle the fact that inevitably, even if 10 clubs are all free of the virus, a couple of the clubs are struggling to field teams, or are quarantined because some of their staff have it. Thats not fair on anyone.

Then you add in contracts, commercial deals, transfer windows etc, which are all currently aligned to seasons and trying to finish seasons is going to be a nightmare, because not every country will be ready to finish their respective seasons at the same time. So even just saying extend things until it’s done over the summer doesn’t work because of things like European qualifiers.

I like Karen Brady she’s a straight shooter. Her daughter is another level wouldn’t mind being quarantined with her

this is a major epidemic not some silly wee inconvenience
people are dying daily by the hour even
football is secondary at least to this
it is insignificant and should be null and void without delay
it shouldnt even be an argument

Wants the league null and void, can’t think why this hyena would want that. Answers on a postcard......
Ever since she took a Red hand of Ulster flag off Birmingham City fans when they were playing FC Bheast she was one for watching!!

She´s been around for years. Episode 2 of fantasy football league.

Skip to about 8 minutes to see a very staunch-looking jacket.

I think she’s right - although she does have alternative motives for wanting the league declared null & void.

Personally, I think it would be the correct decision.

Back