Kent and Alfie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albertz78

Any truth in the rumours they are both coming back. Pictured at Glasgow airport last night.

Personally I would take them both back. If they are free agents and we could sign them now that would be even better.

Understand both downed tools in their last season but I think they would bring us much needed strength to our squad.

Thoughts

How many of our top players pf recemt years have gone on to do anything?

How many of our recent managers are even in employment?

Spotted at Glasgow Airport? According to facebook or whatsapp? No chance

Dessers has scored five more goals this season than they both managed combined in their final season here, and only two off their combined total for the season before - and there’s six games left.

And that’s Cyriel fucking Dessers.

Embarrassing from the two of them.

%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BF.gif

Don't see either of them coming back however if they were to return it'd strengthen our squad and create more competition. I think Clement tried to sign Kent when Kent was with us so it's not impossible that we'd be interested.

Or maybe they aren't playing at the moment and still have friends here they are visiting?

If they are even in Glasgow

Dessers has scored five more goals this season than they both managed combined in their final season here, and only two off their combined total for the season before - and there’s six games left.

Great point. We gave them too much leeway when they were here, Kents goal tally especialy embarasing.

Any truth in the rumours they are both coming back. Pictured at Glasgow airport last night.

Personally I would take them both back. If they are free agents and we could sign them now that would be even better.

Understand both downed tools in their last season but I think they would bring us much needed strength to our squad.

Thoughts

Let's move on and clearout all the serial underachievers.

Also, let's sign 2 of the biggest recent underachievers.

Has anyone seen these pictures
I did see one from a Taxi driver with Morelos in the back. Think that was Saturday morning though not yesterday. Was on TikTok and captioned guess who’s back in Glasgow.

Unsure if it’s genuine or not however.

Kent’s missus is from here, so if we was here it’s for her and nothing else.

Probably got plenty of spare time since Dzeko has taken over at Fener and has bombed from the squad and wants him gone, same as the last manager.

Thoughts
i really do wonder about folk's sanity at times

Thoughts

Yup, we should bring back Alfie, a guy who hardly kicked a ball for us the last two seasons and can't get a game for a second division Brazilian outfit.

How could it possibly fail?

Thoughts
Aye mate, bring back Basil Boli as well.

Thoughts
April Fools Day was 3 weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back