Kent

I hate criticizing Rangers players but tonight's lack of any sort of pride or passion was just how Ryan Kent has been since the start of the season.
He doesn't want to be here, he thinks he's better than he is and if we're offered any sort of fee for him in January, which is unlikely, we should take it.
Any clubs that may have been eyeing him in the past will have noted his stinking attitude and he'll end up at some bottom half Championship club. On much reduced wages I hope.
Hero to Zero. Arrogant prick. %^*& him.
I’ve always liked Kent & supported him, but am really fed up with him now.

Tonight was an opportunity for him to puff out his chest & show what he can do but he did nothing, summed up by him losing the ball cheaply leading to the penalty.

Needs benched on Saturday.

Does not deserve to be a starter.

I'm done with him.

Weak management from Gio to keep starting him.
He should have been benched weeks ago.
It may well have done him a favour.
The manager seems oblivious to his performance and it is beyond logical explanation.
I don't think Gerrard would have put up with it.

He should have been benched weeks ago.
It may well have done him a favour.
The manager seems oblivious to his performance and it is beyond logical explanation.
I don't think Gerrard would have put up with it.
I would have sold him in the summer mate.

Way past his sell by date with us.

Yet sadly he will start on Saturday, which is just not right.

I’ve always liked Kent & supported him, but am really fed up with him now.

Tonight was an opportunity for him to puff out his chest & show what he can do but he did nothing, summed up by him losing the ball cheaply leading to the penalty.
Got a bit of stick for blaming him for the penalty off my mates, but the reality is he loses the ball so cheaply (yet again) and all of a sudden we are on the back foot.

How many times has he done that this season so far? Surrenders possession so cheaply and suddenly from a position of strength we are on the back foot and problems are caused.

If I was Kent I’d be signing that contract ASAP because no club of any stature will be wanting him given his recent performances. Another Goldson scenario developing with him contract wise.
Last night was his big chance to shine at the highest level and he flopped.
He’s went totally stale and with hindsight should have been moved on a while ago.

He's offering a lot less than he normally does off the ball, and his confidence is so low on the ball he's looking for an easy pass instead of actually taking his man on.

Whether it's personal reasons, wanting away or just being past his use-by date at the club, we're now at the stage where it's probably time to thank him for his 5 years and move him on. Good player who should have won more and done more while he was here, but an integral part of making the Europa League final.

The ironic thing is if we can get another Tom Lawrence who is a natural on either side, we've probably upgraded, domestically at least. Matondo is also showing glimpses so I'm not too considered if the current iteration of Kent or Morelos do end up leaving. As long as we have the money to replace them, we can get players with a higher output domestically on far less wages.

If that is him putting himself in the shop window then the God Help us until he goes. Needs benched as he seems to have minimal interest and zero confidence.

Got a bit of stick for blaming him for the penalty off my mates, but the reality is he loses the ball so cheaply (yet again) and all of a sudden we are on the back foot.

How many times has he done that this season so far? Surrenders possession so cheaply and suddenly from a position of strength we are on the back foot and problems are caused.
A lot of the play does break down due to him to be fair..

He was excellent on Saturday and should not be dropped or benched in my opinion. Champions League is not his level ( as per the rest of our squad).
He's been poor all season. One decent performance on saturday doesn't justify staying in the team imo

He was excellent on Saturday and should not be dropped or benched in my opinion. Champions League is not his level ( as per the rest of our squad).
I think it’s a massive stretch to say he was excellent on Saturday. For the first time in a while , he wasn’t absolutely dreadful but that’s as far as it goes !

If we are going to keep playing him then at least move him.

Why not try him in the 10 v St Mirren with Matondo on the left and Sakala on the right?

Last night was the ultimate chance for him to show what he can do at the highest level.

Absolute last chance saloon for him next week. If we end up re-signing another player because there's little interest in him then it's definitely not a good look.

Not improved enough to earn a big move?

Fine. You can stay.

He was anything but excellent last Saturday.
He scored a goal and provided an assist on 90mins and 5mins. In between times he was his usual very poor self.

He was anything but excellent last Saturday.
He scored a goal and provided an assist on 90mins and 5mins. In between times he was his usual very poor self.
I took a fair bit of abuse calling out kent on saturday but all we got was 'confidence'. He's consistently poor for ages now where the Dortmund level of performance is an exception.

We need to ditch this 'confidence' excuse for serially inconsistent players, it's a get out.

Back