Kent

He gave the ball so often with bad passing and poor decisions, many just through sheer laziness.

For the one Hearts chance they had, he was guilty of jogging back while the full back again was Bombing past Borna for the 2 on 1.

Don’t get me wrong, a goal and assist is nothing to complain about and he gets credit for it but if you watch the game back his laziness is there for all to see
He’s been like that for weeks bud half hearted passing players on to to no one Borna facing two v 1 over and over again

I can handle bad form but he is coasting

Even though yesterdays goal was welcome he was very poor all game imo apart from the cross to Colak

He needs dropped still imo his lazybess lack of commitment will cost us again

He should be told sign a contract or go in January I’m sick of the sight of him phoning it in and playing like he doesn’t give care which for me appears not too

He gets criticism for not scoring.

He scores and assists in the same game and still gets criticised :))
Kent should watch foden and debrunye today wonderful players who work their socks off fof the team if they can do it he can

He is short changing us he is so much better than he is showing simple as that

Well obviously not but it’s not the end of the world if a couple players leave for free. Happens at the biggest clubs in the world.

Clubs with television income that enables such dereliction of fiscal duty.
Don't know if you've noticed but we're not one of those clubs. ;)

We wish we'd Romario in his heyday, strolling around the park the whole match, scoring two or three goals out of the blue, then dissapearing again until full time.

He would be no doubt receiving some rollickings from people here.
I'd settle for a player than can sometimes beat his man and make a pass to a team mate at this stage. Asking for those basics from Ryan Kent isn't the fan base asking for peak Romario ffs.

He should be having one of his best games of the season tonight.

Playing against the team where he started off, still a young player at 25, no better shopwindow for him than a CL match at Anfield.

Anything other than an outstanding performamce will be a dissapointment.

He's been a big letdown and tonight is a chance to start redeeming that.

Great chance to shine against a right back that can't defend.

People talking about TAA being so vulnerable that Kent would be our best avenue of success. Think he had to chances to run at him and backed off both times.

People talking about TAA being so vulnerable that Kent would be our best avenue of success. Think he had to chances to run at him and backed off both times.
He does the same every week against St Mirren level right backs so why did anyone expect different against Alexander Arnold!?

His time is up at rangers imo, far too predicable, has no physicality about him, barely tries to use his pace at all, is so negative constantly passing backwards, the thing that keeps getting him picked for the starting 11 is that he follows defensive instructions well, at rangers that is just not good enough and his numbers are nothing short of embarrasing for such a mainstay in a team who have 70% of the ball near every game in this country

Back