Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

:D:D
So they are going to do a fake sheikh, undercover move on a ref?
Wonderful can't wait to see that on panorama.

Questions on their delusion.
How could Rangers be done for corruption if a random mad celtic fan offers a bribe to a ref to give rangers a penalty?

And I thought the refs give penalties because of the masonic conspiracy, they don't need any bribes surely?

:D:D
So they are going to do a fake sheikh, undercover move on a ref?
Wonderful can't wait to see that on panorama.

Questions on their delusion.
How could Rangers be done for corruption if a random mad celtic fan offers a bribe to a ref to give rangers a penalty?

And I thought the refs give penalties because of the masonic conspiracy, they don't need any bribes surely?

They really are thick.

Clearly a criminal mastermind here firstly the yahoo paying the bribe would be committing a crime secondly why would Rangers face any action if a Celtic fan deliberately tried to interfere with a legitimate result? He even posted a written confession online saying it would be an attempt to frame Rangers.

It’s like something out of the pink panther movies.

Clearly a criminal mastermind here firstly the yahoo paying the bribe would be committing a crime secondly why would Rangers face any action if a Celtic fan deliberately tried to interfere with a legitimate result? He even posted a written confession online saying it would be an attempt to frame Rangers.

It’s like something out of the pink panther movies.
Who's playing Cato?

Am I going mad?

Social media is awash with people saying Silva dived to try and win a pen earlier. Surely no one actually believes that...surely?

I was going to post how gutted they must be that there was nothing for them to wring a bit of grievance out of, but a fall in the box will be held on to like a life-raft.

He gets quite touchy when folk bring it up to him .

He's a troll then, thinks he can claim moral superiority by saying it happened 20 years ago and isn't worth talking about, so "he wins" - no Stan, you beat a woman and with your logic that once you do one thing we can attribute that label to you for the rest of time, so fûck up, you abuse women.

"Let's conspire so there is actual corruption"

The level of stupid is unreal. In what world would the club be guilty in this situation. A third party pays a bribe to a ref doesn't make the club guilty of corruption, it makes the third party and the ref guilty.

Credit where its due though, they are at least realising they have to manufacture corruption before they can prove it exists. It may seem mental, but its progress!

Back