The guy is a machine

Absolutely love him
I ve got ,you’ve got
We’ve got coulibaly,
Hes got the ball
Gonna stick it in the net
Lassana Coulibaly
Rock dj tune(ahknowahknow)

Terrific tonight. We have needed someone like him in our defence for a long time.

Love him. He’s a warrior. Reads game well and snuffs out the danger.

Exactly what we’ve been needing.

We need to sign him, now.

If he leaves and goes elsewhere, that would be criminal.

It needs to happen now.

A poor mans Kante !!

He’s a talent and an absolute athlete hope we have agreement in place to buy him.

I liked the the way he almost had to go off with an injured shoulder then came back on and scored the third goal with it :D

Terrific tonight. Big, strong, athletic, wins tackles, reads the game and can pass a ball.

That French team who let us have him on loan must have some midfield.

Looks an absolute gem of a player, someone we have been crying out for sometime now. Really hope we have something in place to sign this guy permanently !

And if so what does anyone think we would we be looking at as a fee?
I know there is a thread regarding him already but thought it would be better to have a thread asking it rather than folk having to continually ask it on that thread or trawling through it looking for an answer to this.

Last edited:
Do we actually have one? I really hope so, but has it been confirmed by anyone reputable?

A bit of doubt at times what a loan player can do.... no doubt whatsoever with this boy. Absoloute stand out!
Really, really hope we have an option to buy him.

I'm sure H&H said we have first dibs to buy him if they are going to sell. A bit like Hibs had with Kamberi...Not 100% on that, vaguely remember something like that being said though..

I think he's great and looks a great player. But we should learn lessons from Emerson Hyndman and Sean Goss before jumping in head first. Let's see how he progresses over the course of the season :) Not trying to be negative, just that we have him for a year - let's see how it goes.

He's been great and I hope we have a deal in place.

However, there was even more fanfare over signing Goss and Hyndman. Let's give the lad a season before mass ejaculation again.

Back