Lassana Coulibaly

You have ruined my night now, could you not have waited till tomorrow, still we should be trying to arrange a permanent deal with their club as he is a player .

Go watch the highlights, you'll soon be sitting with your Stauner oan again ;)

He's been great and I hope we have a deal in place.

However, there was even more fanfare over signing Goss and Hyndman. Let's give the lad a season before mass ejaculation again.

Been threatening to post the same many times tonight, Goss was the new Pirlo early doors, I was sucked in by him, sadly though he turned out to be made of chalk.

I think he is the real deal .. power and strength we have been lacking

He looks it, I am just a little anxious about his age, he is only 22. But saying that, I think him and Ryan Jack playing together is the best DM in the land, Dynamic Coulibaly and refined Jack make for a really tasty duo.

What an absolute machine in the middle of the park, superb!

He also doesn't mind a run forward and causes problems when he does.

What a find!!

Stunning display, and here is me thinking Keita is good at Liverpool, (well he is) .

So to keep hands off get him signed up, cant wait for when he destroys Brown, gonna be biblical

https://www.transfermarkt.com/lassana-coulibaly/profil/spieler/386552
Lassana Coulibaly
Information and facts
Date of Birth: Apr 10, 1996
Place of Birth: Bamako
105.png

Height: 1,75 m
Nationality:
105.png
Mali
Position: Midfielder - Central Midfield
Foot: right
Current club: Rangers FC
Contract until: 30.06.2019
Loan club: SCO Angers
Contract there until: 30.06.2021

I'm just assuming this is reliable.
Posting because a lot folk asking if he could sign a pre-contract in January.
Based on this, then, no.
Gutted! That would be incredible business.
Would still love to buy him, but if he keeps playing like that for us, others will want him, others with bigger budgets no doubt.
Let's hope he falls in love with us and feels settled here.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/lassana-coulibaly/profil/spieler/386552
Lassana Coulibaly
Information and facts
Date of Birth: Apr 10, 1996
Place of Birth: Bamako
105.png

Height: 1,75 m
Nationality:
105.png
Mali
Position: Midfielder - Central Midfield
Foot: right
Current club: Rangers FC
Contract until: 30.06.2019
Loan club: SCO Angers
Contract there until: 30.06.2021

I'm just assuming this is reliable.
Posting because a lot folk asking if he could sign a pre-contract in January.
Based on this, then, no.
Gutted! That would be incredible business.
Would still love to buy him, but if he keeps playing like that for us, others will want him, others with bigger budgets no doubt.
Let's hope he falls in love with us and feels settled here.
Lets chill a little, lets see who s performing after the winter, its a long season.

Some nice words from the gaffer about him after the game:

"He (Lassana) is a machine, he's exactly what this football club needed in terms of that enforcer in the middle of the park.

"He enjoys getting after people, biting into tackles and doing the ugly side of the game.

"He loves it and is only going to get better, there is more to come."

According to that site Angers signed him for 2m euros. Presumably we'd have to pay more but if we can get him for anything close to that fee it's a no-brainer. He is an outstanding prospect.

I’d strongly suspect that he’s just a loan. Unfortunately. With no option to buy. But, if he falls in love with us as players tend to do them who knows.

I think getting him in the first place is a combination of Allen being in place for a year. And Gerrard having an EPL class scouting network on the blower and a name that means anyone on the planet is taking our calls.

Okay so his song HAS to be to the tune of Super Ally Super Ally

Coulibaly Coulibaly ....you know the rest ,get it sung !!!

That’s genius ,
Oh and for the record I was the first to sing he’s blue he’s white for Stevie G , even Tom commented on it it on a RTV tonight , some songs just fit.

We should be contacting Angers before this window shuts and asking how much to make the move permanent now.

The boy is a class act and if he continues to play like this all season there is not a hope in hell we’ll keep him or even get the chance to buy him as clubs with deeper pockets will step in

I mean it being an initial loan with a fee agreed for a permanent transfer afterwards
I get what you're saying, I'm just thinking it's unlikely for that to be an option in coulibaly's case because he is still contracted to them for another year once his loan with us is done.
However, I absolutely hope for the same thing as you. We'll find out for sure at the end of the season I suppose.

I find it bizarre why a club finishing 14th in Ligue 1 last season would let a player like this go out on loan. He was ridiculous tonight. A monumental find by our scouting/management team.

Contender for man of the match; we have to try and get him here permanently. What a player.

Read that as he agrees contract and im disappointed now. So is there an option to buy or not? Never seems like we've gotten clear info on it. Regardless depending on how the squad looks at the end of the season we may be in a position where we can spend 3-4 million to keep him

Hopefully we do. A legend in the making; I can't speak highly enough of his performance tonight.

Just watched the game (I'm in California so had to wait till I got home from work).

I love this guy. My MOTM. Sign him!

For all to see he has been busting a nut to get a goal and fantastic he got it, he’s been dying to endear himself to the support, someone should tap him on the shoulder and say “too late, we already love you big man, your one of us” lol

He’s a machine,love the guy and it looks as if he’s loving it here.
€2m Euros last season he cost Angers,let’s get an agreement in place now as his value looks to be going to go only one way at the moment.

Back