Leon Balogun

Not gonna lie, I had the fear when I saw him at RB. Boy did he prove me wrong. I actually think having a defensive RB might have been an unconscious tactical masterstroke. We were rarely caught out with space in that area for them to run into. Well done Big man

Tremendous today. Don't get me wrong I'll always stand by Helander being the better defender and my preferred CB but he was absolutely tremendous today and rightfully MOTH.

Congrats big fella.

Balogun was sensational today and management deserve a lot of credit for putting him in there proper defending from the big man today

Great performance from him.

Some of the criticism of him is bizarre. You need Balogun's in your squad to win league titles.

When I seen the the team for today he was my one worry but he shut me up. Absolutely terrific performance and we'll deserved motm

Shut a fair few up today, myself included. What a performance that was. Switched on from the first minute to the last, never gave them an inch. What a time to find some form.

Cap doffed Sir.
Same here. Been critical recently but he was magnificent today.

An absolute colossus.

The squad is the reason we've been so good the last season or so, guys are capable of coming in and doing the business.

He's made a good few eat their words with that performance. He was IMMENSE and thoroughly deserved the MOTM award. And well done young McCrorie too.

It just shows how good Tav and Patterson are that they can defend and offer something going forward. But big Balogun just looked more rock solid than those two. Against attacking teams thats what we need.

I actually think it was a blessing in disguise having a defensive minded full back today. He was outstanding!

3-E34-AC57-C8-D9-4-BCD-9-F9-C-4-CB665-BD517-A.jpg

Huge amount of pressure on him and he was excellent. Fair play to him, seems a really good guy, delighted he stormed it today.

Shut a fair few up today, myself included. What a performance that was. Switched on from the first minute to the last, never gave them an inch. What a time to find some form.

Cap doffed Sir.
Me to.
I love the Big Man but I thought this was a season too far.
He was simply fckn awesome.
Well done Leon.
Took a ruler onto the park and had the measure of these cvnts for the entire match.

It just shows how good Tav and Patterson are that they can defend and offer something going forward. But big Balogun just looked more rock solid than those two. Against attacking teams thats what we need.
Also great to know we have that setup, confidence in it, if we need in future

Got the fear when I saw him at right back on the team sheet.
But that was an epic performance from him. Nobody would have got the better of him today.

Back