Leon Balogun

I take back everything I said before the game! Absolutely solid from the big man. Furuhashi done absolutely nothing against him.

I just got a WhatsApp message saying Castore are bringing a special edition Balogan strip on Monday.

Same as the home strip but the shorts have a wee pocket on the back for keeping Kyogos in.

Every time I've heard the big man speak I've been impressed but I tell you what, his interview on RTV after the match was fucking outstanding! Saying people have been running their mouths... pointing to the badge etc. Awesome stuff.

Shut a fair few up today, myself included. What a performance that was. Switched on from the first minute to the last, never gave them an inch. What a time to find some form.

Cap doffed Sir.
Highlight of the match apart from the goal for me was the continuous tackle from Balagoun on the Japanese that halved him everytime

Big man played Kyogo perfectly
Let him get it, wait for the inevitiable kick and run, slide it away

Wee dick did little

Shut a fair few up today, myself included. What a performance that was. Switched on from the first minute to the last, never gave them an inch. What a time to find some form.

Cap doffed Sir.
Hope you don’t mind me saying, but you’re starting to develop a habit of getting it wrong, Sir.

Long may it continue.:))

I was nervous of him at RB after the last time out, but he was class.

Once you time that first tackle in a game, usually gives an indication that you’re on it.

He used the ball well in tight spaces as well.

Deserved his MotM imo.

Was bricking it when I saw him at right back

He was a fucking cullossus. Not quite cuellar in fiorentina but definitely one if best defensive displays I've seen

I was nervous of him at RB after the last time out, but he was class.

Once you time that first tackle in a game, usually gives an indication that you’re on it.

He used the ball well in tight spaces as well.

Deserved his MotM imo.

People were right to be nervous, he’s not started the season well at all and his previous showing at right back is something I’d rather forget. But do you not love it when players pull something special out the bag and leave you feeling proud.

He was excellent today
You know he’s the best player on the park when he gets MOTM at Ibrox. Usually they are way off (they often pick the player they want to meet).

I’ll be honest, I never doubted that performance. It just takes having a little, faith.

Easy, big man.

Cap doffed Sir.
Couldn’t agree more myself included fantastic match.

My sphincter was going like the clappers in all honesty when I saw the team. Balogun has done well for the most part since he came into the team but he looks very uncomfortable at right back in europe and aginst the rats at darkheid.

What a performance though my MOTM by a distance. He was very good.

Was never the least bit worried about the big man before the game. Knew he’d raise his game today and have an absolute blinder.

What a fucking performance, arguably the best display I’ve ever seen against them at Ibrox - it was that good

This guy is a class act.
Been getting it tight on here especially since Malmo.

What maybe wasn't taken into account against Malmo was that on several times, he covered for Goldson, as he is really struggling right now for confidence.
Helander did the same today on a few occasions.

Anyway even in his unnatural position, his strength, and quickness of pace was major a set in helping us keep a clean sheet. Master stroke by Stevie G.
Well done Big Leon.
On wards and upwards.

Alot of people had the fear when they seen the teamsheet with him at right back. Proved alot wrong today. Superb

Back