Let's get behind Dessers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the people shouting down the dissenters, quoting these fantastic stats - remember this moment when your head is next in your hands in a must win game.

It’s not willing him anything.

It’s understanding who he is as a player.
You also have to take into account in the next just won game when the rest of the swauad are shelling balls out the park and can’t pass a ball to each other. It’s unfair to blame it all on one player.
We have a three behind him who are mostly ineffective when it comes to goals maybe leaving Sima out of that he’s chipped in with is share and he’s been injured as well if the rest had done their job Deseers probably woikdnt be highlighted as much and I’d bet.

All the people shouting down the dissenters, quoting these fantastic stats - remember this moment when your head is next in your hands in a must win game.

It’s not willing him anything.

It’s understanding who he is as a player.

Good post this.

I don’t think there can be many fans who aren’t behind him. The problem is that he’s 1 of the most frustrating players to watch. Having said that, i have a feeling he will score a few more very important goals in the remaining games.
Keep Believing

If we had another striker who had scored a similar number of goals this season then we would be winning the league. Danilo misses a lot of chances too but had he not been injured then I think you would be looking at 35-40 goals between the pair of them

Not the first striker for a club to have an up and down first season, won’t be the last.
He's a goal scorer. Much like Colak was and neither were appreciated. Dessers is decent so is Danilo its not problem position , that's the defence and midfield

If we had another striker who had scored a similar number of goals this season then we would be winning the league. Danilo misses a lot of chances too but had he not been injured then I think you would be looking at 35-40 goals between the pair of them
That’s a good point I’ve never thought of. If Danilo was fit and him and Dessers had 20+ goals each I don’t think Dessers would get half as much stick. Scoring that many goals like you say we’d be winning the league it’d be over by now our problem is we only have one striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back