Leverkusen away behind closed doors confirmed

I saw that mate but no mention of Germany yet though, obviously. Tickets not refundable. I used your link on KLM site to ask the question. Thank you.
You can get a voucher worth the value of your flights to use within thr next year.

Cheers, very little info from them on it as well.
Yeah prob just a biggish paperwork exercise for them unfortunately, although now that it’s postponed maybe they will try and offer the ticket being valid if it ever is re arranged (I highly doubt it tbh)

Anyone asked/know if BA are planning similar?
This was part of the email I got from BA although I'm not booked with them

BOOKING WITH CONFIDENCE
We fully understand that many of our customers want to change their travel plans given the evolving COVID-19 situation, so we have put a number of measures in place so that you can book with confidence with British Airways.

We are giving additional levels of flexibility to customers with bookings made between 3 and 31 March 2020. If you need to change the travel date on your booking, we are waiving all change fees (a fare difference may apply). This applies to any British Airways flight, in any cabin, whether booked directly with us or through a travel agent. If you need to cancel your flight, we will give you a voucher to the value of that flight which can be used across the British Airways network up to 12 months from the original date of departure. (Changes exclude franchise airlines Comair and Sun-Air)

This was part of the email I got from BA although I'm not booked with them

BOOKING WITH CONFIDENCE
We fully understand that many of our customers want to change their travel plans given the evolving COVID-19 situation, so we have put a number of measures in place so that you can book with confidence with British Airways.

We are giving additional levels of flexibility to customers with bookings made between 3 and 31 March 2020. If you need to change the travel date on your booking, we are waiving all change fees (a fare difference may apply). This applies to any British Airways flight, in any cabin, whether booked directly with us or through a travel agent. If you need to cancel your flight, we will give you a voucher to the value of that flight which can be used across the British Airways network up to 12 months from the original date of departure. (Changes exclude franchise airlines Comair and Sun-Air)
I got this too but doesn't seem to give me the option online - might give them a call

Does this mean if you booked the flights between those dates? Or your flights are scheduled between these dates?
I booked BA on 3rd march Glasgow/HR /Frankfurt. Return.
I've not received any emails regarding exchange if flights vouchers etc.

Last edited:
Anyone on Birmingham to Dusseldorf on Wed and back on Friday heard anything from Eurowings?

I booked through Expedia who say no refund but if the flight is cancelled they would have to would they not?

Anyone on Birmingham to Dusseldorf on Wed and back on Friday heard anything from Eurowings?

I booked through Expedia who say no refund but if the flight is cancelled they would have to would they not?
I'm supposed to be on them Eurowings offering to rebook free at the minute but I'm hoping it's cancelled for full refund

anyone book with ryanair? 3 of us did. email last night saying they’re allowing us to change flights and are waiving the fee (has to be done before 31st march) think we’re just gonna book a long weekend to spain/ canary islands in nov/dec. happy days - least we’re not £200 down losing flights

Anyone had refund of Bhan tickets.
Reason I ask is I booked ICE train from Frankfurt but it's telling me these tickets non refundable.
Good news is BA refunded my flights this morning,so just loosing digs and this train fair.

Anyone had refund of Bhan tickets.
Reason I ask is I booked ICE train from Frankfurt but it's telling me these tickets non refundable.
Good news is BA refunded my flights this morning,so just loosing digs and this train fair.
I tried but received the same message (wasn’t unexpected considering I had paid for the cheaper non-refundable ones). Seems that article posted a few days ago in German wasn’t exactly what we thought it was.

I tried but received the same message (wasn’t unexpected considering I had paid for the cheaper non-refundable ones). Seems that article posted a few days ago in German wasn’t exactly what we thought it was.
Thanks mate, I've emailed them in the off chance.
At least BA refunded which was a result ;)

Back